St Mirren v ICT

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Proctor got what was coming to him. I'll be booing the right back tomorrow as well.

Any Caley fans know where the proctologist is now, I thought he would do well in the game...........................................................................

19 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Proctor got what was coming to him. I'll be booing the right back tomorrow as well.

ICT fans were every bit as capable of booing Proctor as the opposition fans, 

In fact, maybe even more so.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Any Caley fans know where the proctologist is now, I thought he would do well in the game...........................................................................

Proctor's at East Kilbride in the LL. He played last season aged about 36 but think he's now a coach or whatever.

We've always struggled against Inverness. They seem to have went to hell in a hand basket recently right enough, so I think we'll win.

3-1

PS Still hate Tokely.

St mirren tv is barely watchable these days, footage has been terrible last 6 months. Mohammed Ali clearly enrolled at west of Scotland uni this year

That added with the commentary despite winning isn't a pleasurable experience !

HT 1-0

Think we've just done enough to be ahead. I thought ICT had scored in the first minute but ruled out for offside, certainly wasn't much in it.

After that think we had the better of things.

Bit of typical and almost expected Morgan magic gave us the lead. Gets the ball just inside ICT half, drives at their defence and sticks it in the pokey.

Ridgers has looked shaky all game and he certainly could have done better at the goal. Kinda trundled under him.

All good though and keep playing like this and should be another 3 points.

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 1-0

Think we've just done enough to be ahead. I thought ICT had scored in the first minute but ruled out for offside, certainly wasn't much in it.

After that think we had the better of things.

Bit of typical and almost expected Morgan magic gave us the lead. Gets the ball just inside ICT half, drives at their defence and sticks it in the pokey.

Ridgers has looked shaky all game and he certainly could have done better at the goal. Kinda trundled under him.

All good though and keep playing like this and should be another 3 points.

That pass from Reilly under the pressure from the centre half to send Morgan in was a thing of absolute beauty. 

Archived