St Mirren v ICT

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By Christ they are a hardy lot in Paisley! 

A Paisley man I worked with some years back told that after he and his wife completed their late night shopping at Braehead they returned home to find their home had been burgled, all the usual items had been stolen but more distressing was that the b*****ds had ripped up the two sofas, graffiti'd the wallpaper and pished all over the carpets, they even shit in a pot of stew on the stove and they had to throw half of it out.

Aye they're a hardy lot in Paisley.

Are there any sites where I can put money on a red card or a penalty in this game? Not much of a gambler but with Collum in charge it's almost buying money.

Bet 365 is usually my site of choice but can't see the option, although they are helpfully giving me 13/2 on David Clarkson being first goalscorer.

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Are there any sites where I can put money on a red card or a penalty in this game? Not much of a gambler but with Collum in charge it's almost buying money.

Bet 365 is usually my site of choice but can't see the option, although they are helpfully giving me 13/2 on David Clarkson being first goalscorer.

I meant to do it before the Morton game for that very reason, but didn't get around to it.

I use SkyBet, and they normally give red card and penalty odds.

Not in Willie Collum games though...

5 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I meant to do it before the Morton game for that very reason, but didn't get around to it.

I use SkyBet, and they normally give red card and penalty odds.

Not in Willie Collum games though...

They're already paying out. 

What's the St Mirren team news looking like for Saturday? As right now you are 23/20 and that looks worth a fair wedge of a bet based on your results against Falkirk and Dundee Utd at home so far this season. The fact that we are also shit comes into play too

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

What's the St Mirren team news looking like for Saturday? As right now you are 23/20 and that looks worth a fair wedge of a bet based on your results against Falkirk and Dundee Utd at home so far this season. The fact that we are also shit comes into play too

Sweating on a couple of players carrying knocks apparently.

No idea who they are though.

Apparently Seedorf is out for this game so David Raven will likely continue at right back. Having a white player there should be enough for the St Mirren fans to get worked up and boo him senseless after they infamously spent a game booing David Proctor thinking he was Ross Tokely.

Archived