St Mirren v ICT

St mirren tv is barely watchable these days, footage has been terrible last 6 months. Mohammed Ali clearly enrolled at west of Scotland uni this year

That added with the commentary despite winning isn't a pleasurable experience !

I think it's ok, considering it's run totally by volunteers. The camera work today has been poor though. It keeps zooming in on the ball, making it impossible to see much.

As for the game, think we're worth our lead. Ridgers had a shocker at the goal though.

Raven was lucky to avoid a yellow, got away with it because the play wemt on for so long.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Baird with a kick out right on half time. Should've been sent off.

Yip. Crystal clear. 

Also missed an absolute stonewall penalty when Buchanan was tripped in the box  

How Collum is still earning money as a referee at ANY level is beyond me. 

Saints playing ok but giving ICT far too much time on the ball - especially down out right. 

Thankfully their final ball has been poor but surely that can't continue so we need to tighten that up. 

FT 4-2

Bit of a frantic second half. At the hour mark a basketball game broke out. ICT scored one, then we ran up the park and scored another.

Easy and much deserved win in the end. ICT used to be one of those teams that used to be really stuffy and hard to break down. What's happened up there?

Looks like we've as good a chance as any of the top half of winning this league. When you have Lewis Morgan (motm for Scotland u21's during the week and motm again today) there's certainly no reason why we can't.

That's us gubbed Falkirk, Dundee Utd and ICT already. They were the experts favourites before the season so yeah... why not go and win it.

Lewis Morgan is just fantastic. Summed it up for me when, late in the second half and we are 2 goals up, the ball is heading out for a throw to us on the half way line and he chases it, keeps it in and just runs at their defence again and we should've scored a fifth.

I thought we were fairly average, particularly in the second half.  Morgan had a few flashes, but McShane was MOTM by a country mile.

I always thought Ridgers was pretty decent for us, but he was absolutely shambolic.

The less said about Collum the better. Another shit show from him. Is there anyone fan in Scottish football who thinks he's good?

Archived