Thickest Posters on P&B

sjc

He persisted for long afterwards, don't try and pretend you had him over a barrel.

You were the Homer Simpson to his Frank Grimes. Your stupidity sent him over the edge.

You do tend to have that effect on some of our contributors, Throbber...
Not that I'm complaining mind...

I've just started laughing out loud on a train at these replies. At least people here know how to take me!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

As well as being Yer Da, John Lambies Doos is also a complete moron. Should be included in anyone's top 5.

Heedtheba should also be a fixture in any list.

Kind of muddied the waters here, some of the above are not thick, they are ignorant, because you can be ignorant and not be thick, only here to help

8 hours ago, ecto said:

According to many who post on the politics forum, anyone who disagrees with something is often referred to as thick, but that is used instead of arguing the counter point

There are thickos on both sides of most arguments, but I can only think of one, two max, non thickos on the Brexiteer side whereas there are quite a few well informed, intelligent posters on the remain side. The same applies to most right/left, indy/unionist threads. 

Literally obsessed. If I wanted a fan club I'd send ye out the membership details. :rolleyes:

McGregor aside, J Stewart (whoever the fuk he is) does seem to have an obsessive nature, not to mention a massive chip on his/her shoulder. Really wouldn't give him much time; he's a bit of an oxygen thief tbh

Hopefully you are utilising your skills in coaching or something similar. Would be a shame for people to be missing out.

I was thinking, motivational speaker or social commentator, or maybe both

Archived