Thickest Posters on P&B

sjc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may be the case but I never thought Jimmy85 would feel that way considering his unnatural hatred for you.

He hates anyone fortunate enough to not live in Fife though, and therefore his opinions should be immediately disregarded.

I thought 8 mile was told to avoid general nonsense?

I generally do now as it's typically the most beige section of the forum these days.

^^^knows what is and what isn't Glasgow City Centre.

This has nothing to do with being thick or not. The first time this dispute happened was between me and Enrico annoni when I was commenting on Glasgow being a shit hole and how I was staying in Bridge street at the time and then I made a separate comment about the city centre to which he started aggressively insisting Bridge street wasn't the city centre. It wasn't my intention to start an argument about it but he kept getting more and more irate with the claim so I carried on until he resorted to posting pictures of sign posts there.

I don't care where the city centre of Glasgow is, I just enjoyed the thrill of the argument.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

This has nothing to do with being thick or not. The first time this dispute happened was between me and Enrico annoni when I was commenting on Glasgow being a shit hole and how I was staying in Bridge street at the time and then I made a separate comment about the city centre to which he started aggressively insisting Bridge street wasn't the city centre. It wasn't my intention to start an argument about it but he kept getting more and more irate with the claim so I carried on until he resorted to posting pictures of sign posts there.

I don't care where the city centre of Glasgow is, I just enjoyed the thrill of the argument.

All of which only goes to prove that arguing with an idiot is futile....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't his argument that the city centre was basically just Sauchiehall/Argyll Street etc? Basically, where the shops are?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't his argument that the city centre was basically just Sauchiehall/Argyll Street etc? Basically, where the shops are?

No, just that it didn't extend south of the Clyde. Then he came out with pictures of sign posts. And then he was never seen again.

No, just that it didn't extend south of the Clyde. Then he came out with pictures of sign posts. And then he was never seen again.

He persisted for long afterwards, don't try and pretend you had him over a barrel.

You were the Homer Simpson to his Frank Grimes. Your stupidity sent him over the edge.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

You do tend to have that effect on some of our contributors, Throbber...

Not that I'm complaining mind...

Archived