Thickest Posters on P&B

sjc

7 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Which poster came up the revolutionary betting advice about going through the leagues, and backing the teams who're near the top of their league and gambling against the teams near the bottom?   

I recall it being very funny.  

It was much more sophisticated than that. You also had to take into account the last week's results. The man was a fucking genius, probably living in his own penthouse apartment in Blackpool by now.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Which poster came up the revolutionary betting advice about going through the leagues, and backing the teams who're near the top of their league and gambling against the teams near the bottom?   

I recall it being very funny.  

The poster formerly known as Paulo Sergio, now Elixir.

I''ll mention a girl (not Babe) in the particular thread about someone here needing to go to the bank to exchange money, as it was a Sunday, banks were closed and I'll take her tomorrow and gave her ฿500 for the day to give me back when I take her to the bank.

Long story, short, she thought when she went to the ATM she would withdraw British Pound Notes, then she would have to go to the bank to exchange to baht.

Sweepdee also thought this on his first trip without Daddy.

Archived