Thickest Posters on P&B

sjc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd really love more input from xnicola_ghirlx, she is a complete parody of everything that winds up the average P&B poster and she could create hilarious scenes If she really just went for it.

I'm sure your wife to be will be devastated.

I don't know much about Nicola but I just imagine her to be the sort of girl who wears pink lonsdales and a 2003 Celtic away top when she goes to the pub. Not enough girls like her left.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don't know much about Nicola but I just imagine her to be the sort of girl who wears pink lonsdales and a 2003 Celtic away top when she goes to the pub. Not enough girls like her left.

Wetherspoons regular. 

Disappointing to see forum members becoming genuinely upset when they're branded a "thicko".   

But don't be disheartened or offended.    Take this opportunity to revisit your work for the last 6 months, ask yourself the tough questions, and devise a plan for a successful September.  

John Lambies Doos might end up as the most improved poster of 2017 then message J_Stewart and say:  "Thanks, mate, I owe you one". 

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

Disappointing to see forum members becoming genuinely upset when they're branded a "thicko".   

But don't be disheartened or offended.    Take this opportunity to revisit your work for the last 6 months, ask yourself the tough questions, and devise a plan for a successful September.  

John Lambies Doos might end up as the most improved poster of 2017 then message J_Stewart and say:  "Thanks, mate, I owe you one". 

Sage advice.

Exactly. Growth and improvement is what we should all strive for. Obviously some require more than others (and some a lot more), but that's true within any walk of life.

Like the majestic, beautiful, yet fearsome shark, we must continue moving forward, or we shall die. No one wants that.

Develop, better yourself, take the constructive criticisms of your peers onboard. Be a land shark.

Every time I see John Lambies name appear I'm reminded of his mentor - the wonderful former boss of P.Thistle.

Lambie made a name for himself in after match TV interviews coming out with gems like :

The boy took it well - it was a textstyle finish

We shot ourselves in the arm.

We didn't bury them off

We knew they'd come out in the second half with all guns running

I'm away home to put my head in my birthday cake - the cake's in the oven. 

8 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

As well as being Yer Da, John Lambies Doos is also a complete moron. Should be included in anyone's top 5.

Heedtheba should also be a fixture in any list.

The fact I seem to upset you is rather pleasing 

Anyone who voted Brexit is thick

Anyone who bought lastnights fight thinking they were buying a real fight is thick

Anyone who supports either Arse Cheek is most likely thick

Anyone who buys tabloid papers is thick

You come across as pretty thick as well.

Archived