That Mitchell and Webb Thread

BFTD

Looks like Mitchell & Webb have a new series, 'Back', starting on Channel 4 soon - they seem to have a good number of fans on P&B, so feel free to share your favourite sketches and moments in this thread.

This is absolutely not a thinly-veiled excuse for a Liz Hurley style thread of Victoria Coren-Mitchell pics. No sirree.

Spoiler

It absolutely is a thinly-veiled excuse for a Liz Hurley style thread of Victoria Coren-Mitchell pics. Get it done, P&B.

5 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

there's already a peep show thread for all the good stuff they did ie the stuff they didnt write.

That Mitchell and Webb Look had it's moment's and the new show looks decent so saying Peep Show is the only good thing they've  done is doing them a disservice IMO. They may well not be Matthew Horne and James Corden but they're still a decent comedy duo.

On 8/27/2017 at 01:01, Bert Raccoon said:

That Mitchell and Webb Look had it's moment's and the new show looks decent so saying Peep Show is the only good thing they've  done is doing them a disservice IMO. They may well not be Matthew Horne and James Corden but they're still a decent comedy duo.

"oh that's a bad miss"

The radio show for Mitchell and Webb look was fantastic.  The TV series was good at first but died a bit after the first series. 

This is the one scene from MAWL that I always burst out laughing at.  Just that one line...

Good to know the new show is halfway decent; I'll add it to the list of things to watch.

I'm currently working my way through That Mitchell and Webb Sound, so expect my critique in 2031, right after I try this new Lost thing people keep talking about.

Archived