Guess the ground

Flybhoy

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Eednud said:

Jumping the queue and bringing it back home. Was a Junior ground but hasn't been used at that level for about 20 years.

Image result for east end park dundee

I have no idea.

I'm just going to have a stab in the dark with this one and say:

East End Park - Dundee Stobswell (1996)

Feel three two try and guess m9...

02uwoux.jpg

Correctnit was EEP home of the Stobie. Used to be my local Junior team and much preferred over Craigie Park just down the road.

Your is a hard one to guess but will take a punt that it might be a place where you hope to win again this weekend and there will possibly be a few more fans than the 517 that attended the last game there.

ETA: I’m off to see Adelaide United spank Melbourne Victory in our first home game of the season so somebody else can take my go.

Correctnit was EEP home of the Stobie. Used to be my local Junior team and much preferred over Craigie Park just down the road.

Your is a hard one to guess but will take a punt that it might be a place where you hope to win again this weekend and there will possibly be a few more fans than the 517 that attended the last game there.

ETA: I’m off to see Adelaide United spank Melbourne Victory in our first home game of the season so somebody else can take my go.

Some spanking that was[emoji4][emoji4]