Sky Bet Horses Offer

Have enjoyed reading diamond’s stuff this week. Still a complete mug punter here though so I somehow managed not to follow him when it mattered!

However, had a busy afternoon at work today so never got past my bet on the first race. And looking at the results, probably just as well.

And then, on getting home and checking, this wee bad boy recovered all the losses from the previous three days. #yaldy!!

IMG_1521234688.812230.jpg

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Have enjoyed reading diamond’s stuff this week. Still a complete mug punter here though so I somehow managed not to follow him when it mattered!

However, had a busy afternoon at work today so never got past my bet on the first race. And looking at the results, probably just as well.

And then, on getting home and checking, this wee bad boy recovered all the losses from the previous three days. #yaldy!!

IMG_1521234688.812230.jpg

Superb mate

Had a wee look at todays race last night and I have to say it just depressed the life out me. 4 days of the finest racing with Ratings into the 160s and now today its horses with ratings in the 70s. No harm to all involved but what a come down. 

Take your pick here really. You have the top rated horse in Sahara Haze carrying top weight in heavy conditions. The short price favourite that is Mozo is not considered due to price and with the rest giving me absolute no spark I have went for AGENT LOUISE the rank outsider at a massive 22/1. What can I say the oldest horse in the race and lowest rated horse in the race. However fear not there is method to the madness. The horse is carrying bottom weight in heavy conditions over nearly 3 mile which has to give it a chance and it finished 3rd in this race last year carrying a stone heavier than it is today. With Ryan Day taking off another 3 pounds it can only help. If you look at previous years it tends to pull out its better form in March/April time to so fingers crossed.

1A10627E-A56B-42D0-861B-959A4CC0AC56.png

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Special Princess for me, similar reasons. Odds have come in for both selections. Milansbar in the Midland’s GN too.

Struggled for that race looked at Alfie Spinner after its second in the welsh and I like western climate but not convinced it will stay its a big jump to the 4 miles. Ended up giving a tentative vote for The Artful Cobbler. 

I overthink everything :lol: 

5 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Had a wee look at todays race last night and I have to say it just depressed the life out me. 4 days of the finest racing with Ratings into the 160s and now today its horses with ratings in the 70s. No harm to all involved but what a come down. 

Take your pick here really. You have the top rated horse in Sahara Haze carrying top weight in heavy conditions. The short price favourite that is Mozo is not considered due to price and with the rest giving me absolute no spark I have went for AGENT LOUISE the rank outsider at a massive 22/1. What can I say the oldest horse in the race and lowest rated horse in the race. However fear not there is method to the madness. The horse is carrying bottom weight in heavy conditions over nearly 3 mile which has to give it a chance and it finished 3rd in this race last year carrying a stone heavier than it is today. With Ryan Day taking off another 3 pounds it can only help. If you look at previous years it tends to pull out its better form in March/April time to so fingers crossed.

1A10627E-A56B-42D0-861B-959A4CC0AC56.png

You da man, Diamond! :thumsup2

agent.thumb.JPG.2ea53805541cdb21aa0a34e7571e6a8f.JPG

Edited by welshbairn

1A10627E-A56B-42D0-861B-959A4CC0AC56.thumb.png.51b0ef0da3afcc0cee12a7159a49d752.png

[emoji1] #sumboi!!

Better this at 14/1 than that rugby pish!

Its was a shit few weeks it has to be said with no horses coming close to giving me a winner but that changed last week with two big wins at 9/1 and 22/1. Worth the wait and thankfully gets us going in the right direction once again. I said weeks ago i hated putting losing opinions up and cringe every time a horse doesn’t come through. Since I started this though it can’t be argued that it has been a roaring success with hopefully plenty more to come. 

The tally now stands at £460 spent and a return of £1451.66. 

That is almost £1000 profit which can’t be grumbled at surely. 

Hopefully a wee win today can take it over the £1000 mark. Flat racing though is a nightmare for me but will get a look and post up my pick shortly

The flat racing season officially begins with the Lincoln meeting at Doncaster. I’ve made my selection in the opener, but I don’t want to jinx it by posting it up yet. Seems a tasty race in this week’s offer with all Bar a couple of the runners with a good shout of winning.

I’ve gone e/w on Dolphin Vista who had a good run last year despite the jockey taking him from the better side across the field. Ended up fifth and should go well again this year. Currently around 25/1.

PP have an offer on the 2.40 at Newbury where I’ve gone for Mr Chow. Money back if second or third to the favourite.

11 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

The flat racing season officially begins with the Lincoln meeting at Doncaster. I’ve made my selection in the opener, but I don’t want to jinx it by posting it up yet. Seems a tasty race in this week’s offer with all Bar a couple of the runners with a good shout of winning.

I’ve gone e/w on Dolphin Vista who had a good run last year despite the jockey taking him from the better side across the field. Ended up fifth and should go well again this year. Currently around 25/1.

PP have an offer on the 2.40 at Newbury where I’ve gone for Mr Chow. Money back if second or third to the favourite.

Help me :lol:

Edited to add I will be on Big Country purely as he done the business for me a few Saturdays back at Wolverhampton at a good 8/1

Edited by diamond_for_life

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Help me :lol:

Edited to add I will be on Big Country purely as he done the business for me a few Saturdays back at Wolverhampton at a good 8/1

I fancied Big Country for the name alone :lol:

Won the Lincoln trial but this could be a jump in class but has to be in with a shout.

Back to the opener I’ve not gone value sniffing and gone for Danzeno. Has had a few runs over in Meydan over the winter, without much success, but has an interesting jockey booking and his yard is going along nicely at the moment. 

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Went for Ice Age just because it won 3 in a row a while back. It's supposed to storm out ahead from the start so it might just escape the pack.

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I’ve went for Mr Lupton but I haven’t a clue today to be honest

Money back lads :thumsup2