Sky Bet Horses Offer

30 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
3 hours ago, Latino Lover said:
Coral doing a free hit offer today on 4.05 at leopardstown

Saw that. Quite a big field though, sure theres something like 30 runners

Still worth a pop though. Ladbrokes have an offer on also although that ship sailed a long time ago for me, also paddy power refunds if faugheen wins

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
1 hour ago, welshbairn said:
Gone for Dear Sire at 6/1, only on the basis that it's won a few.

Well in mate

Yay! Actually got £170 back, not sure why. Withdrawn straight away though.

sat.thumb.JPG.2d6757081706277ae08f2b33eddcad27.JPG

Edited by welshbairn

21 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Thought you had to ask for SP.  Well chuffed anyway. My £45,000 football 9fold is guaranteed now with a start like that.

Best price is offered at most bookies these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Been away on Holiday for my birthday feels like forever superb welshbairn especially at Musselbrough not an easy place to get winners at all. 

Haven’t been exactly on form for a long time with Frodon my only winner in my last 6/7 attempts. Its now looking at £390 spent and £1121.66 back all in. Hopefully the wee break has done me some good but have to say its one shite race to came back to in terms of value. 

Every horse here comes with negatives count meribel although shows good form overall it had an absolute terrible outing last time. Dame de compagnie won on stable debut but at 4/9 it didn’t really tell us much. It then went out favourite at cheltenham 10/11 and got an absolute thumping and hasn’t been seen since. Who knows what to expext from it. For those reasons i have sided with CAPTAIN CATTISOCK who has shown good potential so far and is on a hat-trick bid. This may be a step up in class but a promising horse none the less. 

17CE4AE0-4869-41C8-B25E-E05EE00E3129.png

Edited by diamond_for_life

So going by the numbers Django Django and Moonbeg Legend looks the 2 to beat. 

So against every bit of logic I have went for MY CHARITY who in 3 hurdles runs has been dead last at 40s,  2nd at 25’s and 2nd at 9/2.  So why have I plumped for it ? Better ground, shown promise at the novices and is on a decent mark for handicap debut. Hoping to have found a gem. 

Good luck to all