ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

Why not just come on and ask the roy score ? Why the other statements along with it ? No one is bothered bout the old firm on here !
Oh wait av got ranger in ma name , what a hypocrite i am [emoji16]
By the way great 5-0 win for the genuine
Rabs supporters [emoji106][emoji122]

As I've said numerous times I attend Roy games when it's possible ,don't claim to be a dyed in wool fan never have and admire those who go along every week ,I have on many occasion travelled to away games at my own expense as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good draw for the Roy in Scottish defence has shored things up recently strikers turn now , heard watts injury not a broken arm just a sprain to wrist and back ,so hopefully him and sawyers back in team against hurlford this week can make this game as no overtime on offer this weekend lol

Pleased the defence a lot better good to see watt back was told it was long term injury apparently not once him and willie get going beware

Too late,your out the league race already

32 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Plenty of time old chap long way to go looked like winning it last season and blew it so with best players available got good feeling

What are the vibes on the RnB forum regarding your promotion aspirations,plug?

Plenty of time old chap long way to go looked like winning it last season and blew it so with best players available got good feeling

Your a third of the way through already which is why I think your already out the race

Your a third of the way through already which is why I think your already out the race

Lead for most of last season then blew it reverse this season I believe Roy come good when it gets serious been without willie and kev watt recently both back now I expect better stuff and things shored up at back so happy days

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Where they all camera shy? 300-400 

Quite a lot of people stood on the side of the pitch that the photo was taken from because of the sun being in their eyes at the other side. 

I'm quite bad at guessing crowd sizes  but if it was less than 300 it won't be by much. 

Archived