ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

Spoke to a Rob Roy fan at the game and he said there is now some issue over bats at the proposed new stadium location and the involvement of all sorts of nature authorities!Was he at the win(g)d up?It just seems to be one delay after another which must be disheartening for the fans.

Wheres rrg when you need him

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Smudger said:

Wheres rrg when you need him

Shouldn't be too difficult to make contact....:)

Image result for batman signal

Incidentally,there's surely a certain irony here when we recall that a number of Ayrshire punters had previously hinted at a willingness to give the guy a bat in the mooth.  :huh:

2 minutes ago, plug mac said:

Btw windlass tackle on Pedro was a clear cut pen wit was Craig Thompson thinking would change your user name Jim as u clearly favour a certain club I admit who I support emoji256.pngemoji471.pngemoji471.pngemoji471.png

You don't know what you're talking about fella. Just stick to Juniors.

Aye certainly know what I'm talking about Jim Baxter I attend as many junior games as I can as I've said before fella the Roy a team I enjoy watching from time to time let's leave it at that ,I have no intention of bringing bigotry to this forum and hope the ????who throw the flair is banned for life no place in society for sectarianism

Anyone know final score yesterday on the sauce all day yesterday at old firm game great day but rough this morning after the hoops win [emoji256]

Why not just come on and ask the roy score ? Why the other statements along with it ? No one is bothered bout the old firm on here !
Oh wait av got ranger in ma name , what a hypocrite i am [emoji16]
By the way great 5-0 win for the genuine
Rabs supporters [emoji106][emoji122]

5 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Why not just come on and ask the roy score ? Why the other statements along with it ? No one is bothered bout the old firm on here !
Oh wait av got ranger in ma name , what a hypocrite i am emoji16.png
Rabs supporters emoji106.pngemoji122.png

Why not just check the SJFA website for the scores? I think the rest of his post was his main point.

Oh wait av got ranger in ma name , what a hypocrite i am [emoji16]
Rabs supporters [emoji106][emoji122]

Just asking old boy your club has that name no harm in using it genuinely wanted score that's all have said I'm not a full time supporter my apologies again if you offended great result for the Roy [emoji106]

Archived