ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

Enjoyed watching Rob Roy at Cumnock yesterday. Cumnock created more scoring chances,but were wasteful in front of goal.

Rob Roy played some very nice football & also went close on a few occasions.

Regarding the penalty, although it was a bit soft, as soon as the young Cumnock lad made the challenge,I knew the award would be given.

Rob Roy no8 Jordan McGuire was outstanding, & was their top performer.

The game was very keenly contested, not too much controversy. Gary McMenamin clashed with Scott Anson in a tussle for a high ball on the half way line, Scott received a Yellow Card for his part in the incident.

Roy left winger Gavin Mackie was having a good game until right on the half time whistle he went down unchallenged, on the far side of the pitch.

Hope the lads ok.

Roy right back Scott Walker, received a nasty cut above his left eye late on, & ended up playing with his head heavily bandaged,hope he is ok as well. Roy Physio, Francis Thacker did a sterling job on both occasions.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enjoyed watching Rob Roy at Cumnock yesterday. Cumnock created more scoring chances,but were wasteful in front of goal.
Rob Roy played some very nice football & also went close on a few occasions.
Regarding the penalty, although it was a bit soft, as soon as the young Cumnock lad made the challenge,I knew the award would be given.
Rob Roy no8 Jordan McGuire was outstanding, & was their top performer.
The game was very keenly contested, not too much controversy. Gary McMenamin clashed with Scott Anson in a tussle for a high ball on the half way line, Scott received a Yellow Card for his part in the incident.
Roy left winger Gavin Mackie was having a good game until right on the half time whistle he went down unchallenged, on the far side of the pitch.
Hope the lads ok.
Roy right back Scott Walker, received a nasty cut above his left eye late on, & ended up playing with his head heavily bandaged,hope he is ok as well. Roy Physio, Joanna Geddes did a sterling job on both occasions.

Hate to question you Larky, but, Joanna Geddes is the Cumnock Physio

Hate to question you Larky, but, Joanna Geddes is the Cumnock Physio

Thanks for that, I was watching Shania Twain on the Telly while I was posting & got mixed up. Francis Thacker is the Rob Roy Physio.

Welcome back! Couldn't stay away? 

Then move along lad might not be best but say it how it is good or bad on here not bullshit been lucky so far defence poor gaping wound but if you want to continue following the chosen one good luck I support Celtic and was totally shocked last night by that performance shite and that's how it was no gloss not good enough of more people would say so the better good luck in your wee everything is perfect world red n black is just a law on to himself agree with me or f**k off

7 hours ago, plug mac said:

Then move along lad might not be best but say it how it is good or bad on here not bullshit been lucky so far defence poor gaping wound but if you want to continue following the chosen one good luck I support Celtic and was totally shocked last night by that performance shite and that's how it was no gloss not good enough of more people would say so the better good luck in your wee everything is perfect world red n black is just a law on to himself agree with me or f**k off

Telt!

Hear there may be a new signing in the pipeline!!?

Yeah haven't you heard Neymar was at Krr training on Monday night maxi said he was no better than what we have so was told to go back to the psg hotel oops team player will be on telling us all that this is not true and a load of shite but I seen him in Kirky honest hehehehe

Yeah haven't you heard Neymar was at Krr training on Monday night maxi said he was no better than what we have so was told to go back to the psg hotel oops team player will be on telling us all that this is not true and a load of shite but I seen him in Kirky honest hehehehe

Hope it's a centre half please that defence is needing a bit of authority and leadership shipping goals for fun last week apart

Spoke to a Rob Roy fan at the game and he said there is now some issue over bats at the proposed new stadium location and the involvement of all sorts of nature authorities!Was he at the win(g)d up?It just seems to be one delay after another which must be disheartening for the fans.

1 hour ago, Lokloyal said:

Spoke to a Rob Roy fan at the game and he said there is now some issue over bats at the proposed new stadium location and the involvement of all sorts of nature authorities!Was he at the win(g)d up?It just seems to be one delay after another which must be disheartening for the fans.

Was a survey that had to take place but all clear as far as i am aware , someone might know more 

Archived