ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wtf has happened just got back yesterday from two weeks holiday where's r and bs thread gone glad to see another one up and running never got to game yesterday but will be there next week anyhow new thread won't have to read r and bs pish bet he can't resist coming on here mon the roy

42 minutes ago, Pie rab said:

Wtf has happened just got back yesterday from two weeks holiday where's r and bs thread gone glad to see another one up and running never got to game yesterday but will be there next week anyhow new thread won't have to read r and bs pish bet he can't resist coming on here mon the roy

how's your new forum going?

Just to let people know there was a great game yesterday at Dunterlie.  Arthurlie edged out Rob Roy in a 7 goal thriller.   The Lie looked to be coasting it 2-0 at half time but whatever was said to the Roy players at half time worked.  10 minutes or so into the 2nd half the Rabs were 3-2 in front and looking as if they would go on and win comfortably. Arthurlie to their credit gained back the momentum and scored 2 more to take the points.  Some well taken goals , a missed penalty and the tackles flying in. A great afternoon's entertainment.  

Well done to both sets of players.  

Couldn't agree more mate. Im still bemused as to why he made changes .  The way things were going i thought the Rabs were looking good for another goal or two and then Maxi makes changes which unsettled his team and handed the game back to Arthurlie.

Both league have seen changes made towards the last quarter Of The games both have seen us loose goals as a result.also we appear to be making life difficult for ourselves by turning up late in the first have.final point and I am not having a dig here.but penalties need some practise. We just can't afford to miss chances when they come along

Both league have seen changes made towards the last quarter Of The games both have seen us loose goals as a result.also we appear to be making life difficult for ourselves by turning up late in the first have.final point and I am not having a dig here.but penalties need some practise. We just can't afford to miss chances when they come along

Manager trying to keep everyone happy I suppose but backfired this time all 3 lads subbed had played a significant role up until the changes but everyday is a school day as they say still concerning the team have scored 7 in 2 games and conceded 7 feel when sawyers returns plenty goals but back door has to be sorted asap

7 hours ago, plug mac said:

Manager trying to keep everyone happy I suppose but backfired this time all 3 lads subbed had played a significant role up until the changes but everyday is a school day as they say still concerning the team have scored 7 in 2 games and conceded 7 feel when sawyers returns plenty goals but back door has to be sorted asap

How did he pick up an injury like that???

Wat a result...going behind in every game so far is a bit worrying but we are scoring lots of goals so fantastic!

Fantastic result but can't keep giving teams 2 or 3 goal start it's kamakaze football tighten up ffs everyone can see it's the back line letting team down right now thought Danny would have been commanding at back having my doubts now conceded 9 in 3 league games now

Archived