ROB ROY THREAD 2017-18 "THE RETURN"

GLESGABOY

Ok, so now that NOBROYGUY has finally taken the plunge and is leaving (stifles a very large belly laugh) this thread can stay open for the remainder of the season for any KRR supporter that wants to comment on their own team or their games without having their opinion questioned or undermined by the one who can`t be named.:bag Also open to any supporter of any other clubs who  wants to post because their club are playing KRR or in fact for any reason they see fit. 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#riporiginalthread :bairn

We hardly knew you and you were taken too soon.

Has he gone? I sincerely hope that the other Rob Roy posters continue to use this site . Sure, use the new site for your club, but PnB is great for discussion and information so don't desert us ( I don't include you Brian / RRG / RnB ! )

It used to be but the usual suspects now pollute basically every thread with their nonsense
Usually do a Ladeside thread every year but decided there was no point this year

23 minutes ago, chas said:

As an occasional visitor to Adamslie, can I ask what news there is of the new ground back in Kirki?

If you PM RednBlackNobRoyGuyHareskirky he`ll send you the secret password and directions to his secret KRR club on the soon to be evacuated Pro Board....:bag......I can`t say any more as my lips are sealed..:shutup

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

What happened in the 10 hours since I last logged on please?

Team player had a meltdown posting long paragraphs of shite. RRG wanted this place to be like North Korea where you couldn't criticise KRR and threw his toys out of the pram when told where to go. He took the huff, deleted the original thread and started his own Rob Roy forum where what he says goes.

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Team player had a meltdown posting long paragraphs of shite. RRG wanted this place to be like North Korea where you couldn't criticise KRR and threw his toys out of the pram when told where to go. He took the huff, deleted the original thread and started his own Rob Roy forum where what he says goes.

Thank you. And this was all posted was it?

Contrary to the ramblings and accusations that's not my style.
I have never contacted the mods about any poster or tried to get any poster banned.
I really don't see the point as it's only a forum and the day I get really that annoyed will be the day i quit places like this.
It's not my style unlike some I could mention.
Have a cracking weekend and stop polluting threads that you state other posters pollute.[emoji1]

Thanks mate I'm sure I will & the same to yourself . [emoji106]

51 minutes ago, cloughy said:

Look forward to the new season with open and honest chat about the Rabs.

You`re clearly in possession of all your faculties and haven`t had your opinion crushed by he who cannot be named :bag so as the first official KRR supporter on this new thread you should have the honour of previewing your clubs game this weekend against Arthurlie without fear or favour and get the debating points in place before the game starts on Saturday. And more importantly before the Arthurlie boys get there`s in......

Archived