Cyclist charged with Manslaughter

mizfit

It does seem that Britain more than other countries have.real problems with cyclists.
I cycle all the time, however Bristol is great for cyclists and spent a lot of money on cycling infrastructure. As a result of the high numbers of cyclist, drivers seem to be fairly adept at dealing with cyclists.

Busses are cvnts tho eh.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jeek said:

It does seem that Britain more than other countries have.real problems with cyclists.
I cycle all the time, however Bristol is great for cyclists and spent a lot of money on cycling infrastructure. As a result of the high numbers of cyclist, drivers seem to be fairly adept at dealing with cyclists.

Busses are cvnts tho eh.

The reason being is that we have more obese c***s in our country than most others , who are simply jealous of those of us who look after ourselves. 

They much prefer to munch on pies to increase their ever expanding waistlines, awaiting the inevitable heart attack !

4 hours ago, Jeek said:

Busses are cvnts tho eh.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

The reason being is that we have more obese c***s in our country than most others , who are simply jealous of those of us who look after ourselves. 

They much prefer to munch on pies to increase their ever expanding waistlines, awaiting the inevitable heart attack !

Jeek offers us a tremendously honest account from the position of being a bike user.    Thanks for that graphic account of your struggles buddy.    

UTN wishing heart attacks on non-bike-users.    Your raw anger and hatred towards those who wish a more harmonious tarmac knows no boundaries.     

10 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Have you got a problem with that?

21 hours ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

Jeek offers us a tremendously honest account from the position of being a bike user.    Thanks for that graphic account of your struggles buddy.    

UTN wishing heart attacks on non-bike-users.    Your raw anger and hatred towards those who wish a more harmonious tarmac knows no boundaries.     

I've got an old MTB type bike in the hut if you want it, a wee bit of TLC and it'd be a good runaround for you.

On 24/08/2017 at 13:49, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Can't wait for Nade to show up. 

On 26/08/2017 at 12:39, Unleash The Nade said:

I knew you wouldn't disappoint :lol:

Archived