Lthv 17/18

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2018 at 15:37, FairWeatherFan said:

For Entry level its only specified as being a "minimum level of capacity is 100 covered places".  Bronze would be 500, its only when you get to Silver that they mention seats specifically.

Is it correct that the SFA Licensing Committee is meeting at the end of this month, and will the ground improvements be completed by then ?  

3 hours ago, Robert James said:

Is it correct that the SFA Licensing Committee is meeting at the end of this month, and will the ground improvements be completed by then ?  

I'd guess @HibeeJibee or @kefc would have a better idea on a specific date. I'd imagine LTHV will be to apply at the deadline but not have done all the work as there will still have to be an inspection to make sure they are compliant.

The potential EoS/SoS Playoff looks set to start on the 5th May. So the end of March looks like the best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a feeling next week could be quite a tricky one for LTHV.  

They’ll give the cup final 110% for sure on Sat, but it’ll be a real come down playing a league game v Burntisland on Mon night - I suspect that’ll be a surprisingly tough game, and then have Tynie 2 days later. 

Win both of those and they deserve all the plaudits they get.