Lthv 17/18

7 minutes ago, rigano said:

Now home to St mirren. Not sure where they will play it as don't think Saughton suitable. 

Was just going to ask if that was a possibility. If so where would it go to - Spartans' ground maybe? Or even Livingston?

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Was just going to ask if that was a possibility. If so where would it go to - Spartans' ground maybe? Or even Livingston?

We played Montrose at home but I can't see police sanctioning st mirren who have a much bigger support. My guess is spartans but they are already sharing with edinburgh city so who knows if it will be available? 

Just now, cowdenbeath said:

Well done Lothian great result, I felt you would give them a good game but to score 5 against the League 2 leaders on their own patch is some going!

Think i'll head over for the St Mirren game as i've f**k all else to do on 18th November:lol:

It was incredible to watch. The boys were immense. Even after 5-1 lthv created a lot of great chances. Hopefully get a decent crowd for next round. 

Have to say Stirling defensively were hopeless. So many errors. 

1 minute ago, rigano said:

It was incredible to watch. The boys were immense. Even after 5-1 lthv created a lot of great chances. Hopefully get a decent crowd for next round. 

Have to say Stirling defensively were hopeless. So many errors. 

Aye hope you get a decent wee crowd suppose the 2 late Stirling goals took the shine off it a bit but still some score. We play them next week hope we don't get the backlash off today's result.

Hopefully someday you will get sorted off the park and into the LL.

Just now, cowdenbeath said:

Aye hope you get a decent wee crowd suppose the 2 late Stirling goals took the shine off it a bit but still some score. We play them next week hope we don't get the backlash off today's result.

Hopefully someday you will get sorted off the park and into the LL.

Yeah I'm not hopeful of anything happening. We've actually lost a lot of very good players over years due to this. Frustrating for the players who deserve better. 

25 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Great result for LTHV, and redraw better than visit to Montrose!

Supposedly SFA is 'cracking down' on clubs moving ties about, so may increase chances for Saughton... it is enclosed.

Spartans are home v Fraserburgh.

I suppose the club could get portable facilities such as toilets and catering... Suppose it depends on how many St mirren bring. Would imagine they could bring up to a 1,000?

6 hours ago, Hoofhearted said:

I remember the fuss St Mirren caused about playing Spartans at City Park. I expect them to be apoplectic about playing at Saughton.

Crikey. I think lthv have a string of home games, including midweek prior so god knows what condition Saughton will be in by then.