Headless body found in search for journalist

Fide

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Wife pointed this story out to me earlier. Mainly because she thought the idea of a submarine sinking was ironic. I explained there wasn't anything particularly ironic about it and pointed her in the direction of this story...

IMG-20170823-WA0001.jpg

• 2 months later...

Is it illegal to chop a dead body up if you have found it in that way? 

I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt here, its a natural reaction to finding a woman dead on your premises rather than just contact the authorities and come clean that it was an accident.

• 4 months later...
On 31/10/2017 at 09:04, throbber said:

Not sure about Denmark but it is in the UK.  If you watch 24 Hours in Police Custody this week one of the offences was disposing of a body to obstruct a coroner.  If you find a body then you need to inform the police, not start chopping it up.  I assume that there's a similar offence in Scotland.

On 10/31/2017 at 09:04, throbber said:

I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt here, its a natural reaction to finding a woman dead on your premises rather than just contact the authorities and come clean that it was an accident.

Not sure if serious. 

Not sure if serious. 

There was this programme on Netflix called Rake (recommended) about an eccentric Sydney based lawyer with a penchant for shagging and drinking. Anyway, on the first episode it focuses on a crazy professor who is getting done for murder and cannibalism but gets acquitted as the victim wanted to commit suicide and was happy to be eaten by the professor, he made a video of himself before taking his own lift saying he was happy to be eaten after he was dead.

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

There was this programme on Netflix called Rake (recommended) about an eccentric Sydney based lawyer with a penchant for shagging and drinking. Anyway, on the first episode it focuses on a crazy professor who is getting done for murder and cannibalism but gets acquitted as the victim wanted to commit suicide and was happy to be eaten by the professor, he made a video of himself before taking his own lift saying he was happy to be eaten after he was dead.

I'm not sure taking knowledge about law from a fictional TV series is the best bet, throbber.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

Was his name Otis?

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Bump..

Seems our old mate Peter the submarinerhad form for inviting ladies onto this sub

49F9302500000578-5472147-image-a-29_1520

From the Mail - apologies:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5472147/Inside-Peter-Madsens-submarine.html

plastic and full of seamen...

.. but what about the sub, a har har har... 

Archived