Which do you believe in?

Gaz FFC

Which do you believe in?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Looked accidental to me. 

Edit: to clarify I'm referring to the Twin Towers. Maddie was clearly chopped up into little bits by Gunther. 

Pilot error x 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, throbber said:

There is the organisation architects and engineers for 9/11 truth which has thousands of members and there is also pilots for 9/11 truth who question mostly flight 77 in which an inexperienced pilot hit the pentagon by doing a 270 degree turn during an 8000 foot descent before coming completely level with the ground yet not making a scratch on the lawn outside.

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

43 minutes ago, throbber said:

How can it collapse from the bottom up?

If you look at it the collapse starts at the bottom of the building then the rest collapses, still looks consistent with a controlled detonation to me.

and how come no one added the moon landings into the conspiracy theories

2 minutes ago, Jackie Moon said:

If you look at it the collapse starts at the bottom of the building then the rest collapses, still looks consistent with a controlled detonation to me.

and how come no one added the moon landings into the conspiracy theories

The moon landings happened, that's when Aids started after Neil Armstrong fraternised with an alien.

52 minutes ago, throbber said:

What do you mean it looked accidental? Are you suggesting that each plane flew into each tower by accident?

The pilots had very little training and the buildings are very big, tricky to avoid.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Of course I'm willing to rule it out, there is zero chance all 4 planes crashed by accident that way.

Makes more sense than the Truthers' explanations.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was bloody wonderful. In Pisa now which isn't as nice but the tower is okay I suppose.

You have to take a hysterical selfie of you pretending to prop it up. P.S. Probably already done it.

You have to take a hysterical selfie of you pretending to prop it up. P.S. Probably already done it.

There were so many people doing that today, I couldn't bring myself to be that guy.

Back on track, you are a Bush and Blair apologist who lives in denial it was an inside job.

Archived