Which do you believe in?

Gaz FFC

Which do you believe in?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the few points in my life I had to switch off the internet and just go for a walk was finding out people believe the Dunblane massacre was a false flag operation by the government to give them a reason to clamp down on handgun laws

2 and 3 are straightforward events. People can have trouble getting their heads around it and the conspiracies start, even the the overwhelming evidence of fact and the bleeding obvious.

In Maddy's case, in the vast majority of such cases the parent(s) are behind it. Just look at the recent Mikaeel Kular case in Edinburgh or Mick Philpott. Similar behaviour to the McCanns but in those cases the parents were very thick and tripped themselves up.  The McCanns have employed lots of people to rubbish away evidence against them, even when it seems compelling. I don't think it falls into the same catergory as the WTC or Diana. It's a missing child case. Maybe she was abducted or maybe a parent was responsible. Not a tinfoil hat matter anyway. 

The only thing that made me think twice about the Diana crash was a claim from an ex MI6 agent saying they had a plan to put Milosevic, the Serbian leader, out of action by flashing a strobe light at his driver as they drove through a tunnel in Geneva. I doubt if it was considered for long though, too little guarantee of success and danger of witnesses.

If you look at the images of the twin towers when they came down and also the claims by experts it collapsed from the bottom up which is consistent with a controlled explosion.

The physical evidence at the wtc can be argued until the end of time, I'm more convinced by the politics behind it all and who has gained from the attacks and how it has been used to bring about what we have seen since. I love David Ickes stuff about it.

1 hour ago, Jackie Moon said:

If you look at the images of the twin towers when they came down and also the claims by experts it collapsed from the bottom up which is consistent with a controlled explosion.

It must have been a different twin towers I saw.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

The physical evidence at the wtc can be argued until the end of time, I'm more convinced by the politics behind it all and who has gained from the attacks and how it has been used to bring about what we have seen since. I love David Ickes stuff about it.

Not really throbbs. A bunch of nutters flew some fuel-filled planes into a couple of flimsy death-trap buildings that flouted earlier New York fire safety rules.

Not really throbbs. A bunch of nutters flew some fuel-filled planes into a couple of flimsy death-trap buildings that flouted earlier New York fire safety rules.

Yup, the controlled demolition theory doesn't really work as if you wire up a building with intricate explosives then f**k a massive plane into the middle of the building it's going to f**k up the detonators. Have seen many demolition experts say this when quizzed on the matter.

The free fall speed of the towers collapse can be argued until the end of time though as there are numerous engineers on each side of the argument.

Just now, throbber said:

Yup, the controlled demolition theory doesn't really work as if you wire up a building with intricate explosives then f**k a massive plane into the middle of the building it's going to f**k up the detonators. Have seen many demolition experts say this when quizzed on the matter.

The free fall speed of the towers collapse can be argued until the end of time though as there are numerous engineers on each side of the argument.

Again, are there really? You have the engineers on one side and the crackpots/publicity whores/ engineers banned for this that or the other on the other. We have flat earthers these days but does that mean there's a debate about whether or not the earth is round. 

Again, are there really? You have the engineers on one side and the crackpots/publicity whores/ engineers banned for this that or the other on the other. We have flat earthers these days but does that mean there's a debate about whether or not the earth is round. 

There is the organisation architects and engineers for 9/11 truth which has thousands of members and there is also pilots for 9/11 truth who question mostly flight 77 in which an inexperienced pilot hit the pentagon by doing a 270 degree turn during an 8000 foot descent before coming completely level with the ground yet not making a scratch on the lawn outside.

Archived