Thread removed

saw a moderator s post late last night,reminding posters to keep on the purpose of post and that some posts were nothing to do with either team.

there was constant bickering/bad language between two posters and neither were Krr or Talbot supporters 

also continuous bad verbals I would say contributed to shutdown,and between a Talbot supporter/neutral/and krr, 

unless any further posts put the nail in it,I last looked around midnight.

I think it's to do with the thread being polluted with non related stuff! as I've rarely seen a mod intervene before,it was just full of nonsense.

I'm sure a message to mods would confirm this,but I could be way off.

20 minutes ago, Monalie said:

This is the only forum I visit that the 'moderators' don't give reasons for their actions when closing down a thread.

The OP can delete a thread at any point. They don't need to give a reason either.

19 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

So all the arseholes who spoiled the original thread have now moved onto the ALL THINGS KIRKY thread and started there ramblings on that one

Brians been on that one for a while, don't think he's just moved ;)

4 minutes ago, Geo61 said:

Listen to you both don't like it when your on the receiving end of a pumping from KRR just keep spouting your crap folk we are all pissing ourselves at you both pair of fannies who by your own admission don't even go to Talbot games emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I go to every game. I had the honour of watching my glorious team pump the M£dda out of the Scottish Cup on numerous occasions.

Archived