Ayrshire Teams struggling

ayrshireTD

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know the guy but done a decent job at new farm I have heard that players wasn't wanting to play for him at Tiber for some

Reason ! In a round about way maybe the best thing for Tiber then. I like watching Catrine some good players and cracking facilities. Be a big draw for a manger ! I do agree tho. How can a manager ask for loyalty and commitment from a player after doing that

Good Luck to the lads who have taken over at Tiber...I watched part of the game on Wednesday against Stewarton Utd...They will take a bit of time to get things together and get some results on the board...

A Big Club at one time and my home club So I hope they get it right...Good Luck Lads...

1 hour ago, Craigie afc said:

Coulda been more tbh fair play to Tiber for battling away to the end doesn't help when the goalie walks of the pitch when it went 9-1 emoji1307.png

Fucking bell end don't understand why anyone would do that. Doesn't help anybody not as if the other boys would have been enjoying it much

On 8/26/2017 at 20:13, heeders said:

Fucking bell end don't understand why anyone would do that. Doesn't help anybody not as if the other boys would have been enjoying it much

Aye thats poor from the keeper.  Of course he will have been annoyed but still you win and die as a team.

Archived