The Big Solidarity Payment Thread

So, that's the Celts marching into the Champion's League again. People can slag us all they want as there's many in here who will but there is the small matter of the solidarity payment that will trickle down to SPFL clubs, around £300,000 I think.

So, here's the thread for all you moaners who constantly whine about Celtic racing ahead in the stakes to show a bit of gratitude for the cash you'll no doubt be more than happy to accept on one hand whilst bitching about Celtic and n the other.

Come on! Let's hear your praise.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, scoobles said:

Red pudding with good chips is hard to find in Aberdeen now.
Reconstituted cardboard and red pudding is a tad dry

Shame. Looks like Jacksgranda's onto a winner - maybe try a pizza crunch?

19 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

So, that's the Celts marching into the Champion's League again. People can slag us all they want as there's many in here who will but there is the small matter of the solidarity payment that will trickle down to SPFL clubs, around £300,000 I think.

So, here's the thread for all you moaners who constantly whine about Celtic racing ahead in the stakes to show a bit of gratitude for the cash you'll no doubt be more than happy to accept on one hand whilst bitching about Celtic and n the other.

Fair play Celtic (and TAFKAR)

Thanks for raping and pillaging our clubs by signing any decent Scottish players we have before sticking them in the stands while complaining about the lack of competition.

I hope Celtic receive 6 horsings and clock up a few UEFA fines along the way before doing it all again next July.

While the arsecheeks have the GFA in their pockets, we will remain a third-world footballing nation.

28 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

It's meant to be a competition.

Giving one club, the already wealthiest by miles, about 80 times what the others get is extremely damaging for those others.

Only a fool who enjoys watching colossal mismatches, could possibly see this as healthy.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nasi Goreng from Lidl's tonight. Quite tasty but was expecting something more extreme.

Nice choice. Try the Bami Goreng next time - wife and I used to split one of those quite regularly. They put a lot into one pack.

Edit: fucking furious with myself for ruining the chance to ridicule Bennett for eating something with 'Bam' in the title  :angry:

I cooked and ate tea alone tonight as the wife was late bringing the kids home. Bliss. Fusilli bolognaise is quite literally the most delicious thing in the universe.

Archived