Eniola Aluko racially abused by England manager ?

One of my best mates at school had a sister 2 years younger than us. She was a lovely looking girl but there were just so much similarity in characteristics, colour of hair, eyes, shape of nose etc. that no way could you consider making a move on her. You would get nightmares. I presume she eventually met a guy who didn't know her brother.

Maybe she's just sad and lonely now, eating Prawn Cocktail Wotsits out a trough with a knife and fork while watching reruns of Lisa Reilly era You've Been Framed?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Maybe she's just sad and lonely now, eating Prawn Cocktail Wotsits out a trough with a knife and fork while watching reruns of Lisa Reilly era You've Been Framed?

more likely to be indulging in extravagant and unfettered anal sex with a bloke who knew her brother, fancied him deeply, but was unable to admit his own feelings to himself...

It's weird that these fuckwits get away with acting like this. When they come out with abhorrent comments some laugh at it because they don't want picked on. See when he asked if she had been arrested why didn't someone stand up and stud him in the studs? He seems like a total dick.
Racially abuse a lawyer good idea....

• 4 weeks later...
Seen a couple of journalists mention that it's to do with allegations from a previous job that have just come to light.

"Inappropriate relationships" with players in his previous job, coaching the Bristol Academy women's team.

No....are suggesting that her claims are spurious by attempting to crowbar in a link to a non story? I'm what way does this ACTUALLY link to the claims of bullying n racism by Sampson??

I think the insinuation is that the flag was covered up due to the word "white".

What do you all think about this related story http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127

I think it's a fucking joke. What kind of precedent does that set? It's like the Lukaku song being sung at the moment - it's not racist at all - it's banter.

Imagine German fans singing about Oliver Burke being a haggis muncher for example. Should we consider that to be racist as well because it's stereotyping? Soon nobody will be able to say anything about anyone because some poor c**t will get offended.

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I think it's a fucking joke. What kind of precedent does that set? It's like the Lukaku song being sung at the moment - it's not racist at all - it's banter.

Imagine German fans singing about Oliver Burke being a haggis muncher for example. Should we consider that to be racist as well because it's stereotyping? Soon nobody will be able to say anything about anyone because some poor c**t will get offended.

Is it banter to sing about black guys having big cocks? It's getting into David Brent territory here :lol:.

Archived