Eniola Aluko racially abused by England manager ?

Anyone else read this ? 

Aluko alledging England boss Mark Sampson made racially abusive comments and has bullied and discriminated players in the squad. Wondered why she wasn't at the last tournament but it states she hasn't featured for England since the allegations were made in May. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a pretty damning statement of his suitability for his position when you read what he is reported to have said to her.  Indeed, it's an indictment of his incompetence in and of itself that these accusations can even be made.   If Aluko believes the investigations are loaded against her, and that she isn't getting the support from the FA that is rightfully hers, I quite understand why she's reluctant to participate.  

For months one member of staff used to talk to me in a fake Caribbean accent. He thought it was OK to do that, he thought it was funny. I believe he was empowered to do that because of the culture. We pleaded it [in submissions to the FA] but they chose to ignore it.

Who does this?  Mind boggling that people behave in this way. 

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

The boy Sampson does seem like an utter bellend tbf.

You can be a bellend, without being a racist bellend, but there is something not quite right about this whole affair

Sampson made his team watch a Braveheart-inspiried history lesson prior to the game with Scotland and calls his players Lionesses. He's clearly a complete fucknugget. No surprise to see the FA try and cover up stuff like this rather than confront it.

I met Eni Aluko when she was just starting out and playing for Charlton Ladies (in a friendly against Newburgh Ladies.. from East Shore Park to stardom...) and she seemed a nice down to earth person. She's a lawyer so probably knows what she's saying. Mark Sampson does seem a bellend, I'm sure he's fallen out with other England players.

Of course the English FA could always follow the example of the FA of a neighbouring country and appoint an alleged racist fuckwit as their Performance Director.... :rolleyes:

For months one member of staff used to talk to me in a fake Caribbean accent. He thought it was OK to do that, he thought it was funny. I believe he was empowered to do that because of the culture. We pleaded it [in submissions to the FA] but they chose to ignore it.
Who does this?  Mind boggling that people behave in this way. 

Sounds like the coach in question was Alan Partridge. Unbelievable that folk actually behave like that.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

Of course the English FA could always follow the example of the FA of a neighbouring country and appoint an alleged racist fuckwit as their Performance Director.... :rolleyes:

They've already gone down a similar road by giving Paul Elliot a role.

Sampson .... calls his players Lionesses

Not only that, but according to the report I read, when he went to pap Aluko out of the squad for having the temerity to complain about his racism, the reason he gave her was that she had displayed "unlioness behaviour".

What a fkin balloon the boy sounds like.

42 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Eni Aluko stirs up some very conflicting emotions in me.  She looks like her brother.  It's all very confusing.

One of my best mates at school had a sister 2 years younger than us. She was a lovely looking girl but there were just so much similarity in characteristics, colour of hair, eyes, shape of nose etc. that no way could you consider making a move on her. You would get nightmares. I presume she eventually met a guy who didn't know her brother.

Archived