Brechin City v Inverness Caledonian Shittle

3 hours ago, RiG said:

We won 4 - 0 on Saturday, the players turned in an impressive performance, good atmosphere from the away support etc. There's a lot of positives that we could be talking about rather than getting worked up about the size of Brechins crowds. 

Is Sandy Cromarty your equivalent of our Citydiehard?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the league cup game in Inverness in July ,2 of our younger supporters were grabbed and threatened by a group of the same young team supporters.They were waiting at the refreshments hut . We thought this was a one off incident but sadly seems it is nt . Vocally they re a fantastic group of supporters but sadly seem to think they re the boys when all together and untouchable . They will however meet their match

A few of them, on twitter, have described themselves as "the best thing about the club" and seem properly raging that adults don't see them as anything more than kids who think they are characters in Green Street.

It does make some very funny reading

On 8/27/2017 at 10:28, SandyCromarty said:

Firstly I was surprised at the poor home support and it's possible that the Caley contingent outnumbered them.

I have to comment on the stooshie with our boy's support, they were boisterous at the start with as usual songs and drum beating and no harm done, then the first blue flare went off and that sent the two stewards in attendance into some sort of speed kick and next they singled out one of the boys who strongly objected, the Brechin club numpty in blazer and tie was called then and two of the more senior Caley supporters spent some time reasoning with him but his final reaction was to call in the police, apparently three police vans turned up and then the twenty or so boys were confronted by five police and three stewards in the stadium, total over reaction, and as the game progressed 10 of the boys were thrown out, I have in good authority that none of the boys have been charged.

I wonder how Brechins Blazer and Tie numpty will react if Celtic fans come calling in a cup game, for me seeing the guy he seems the type that would go into hiding as harassing young boys enjoying themselves is his level. 

I agree that Flares are wrong and our boys need to be chastised by our club management and threatened with banning if it continues, however some of the blame lies with the Brechin management as unlike our club policy no bags were searched on entry to the ground. 

Brechin needs to get up to speed on this issue, plus noisy groups of young supporters are the norm at many clubs.

Sandy.jpg.bd6547b019b9d6d202d659a0bf7ee611.jpg

Hiya Sandy, Hiya pal :whistle

6 hours ago, PB1994 said:

A few of them, on twitter, have described themselves as "the best thing about the club" and seem properly raging that adults don't see them as anything more than kids who think they are characters in Green Street.

It does make some very funny reading

Some right wallopers  in the lounge at the ground before and after the game .  Seems like C T  have their fair share of " characters "  8)

4 hours ago, PB1994 said:

It properly makes me seething that nobody seems to know the difference between a Flare and a Smoke Bomb.

<sarcasm>Exactly, if they had been running around with machetes then all you would be hear about was how swords were wielded. These Green Brigade wannabes should be allowed to do what they want, the rules just shouldn't apply to them because they are the ones creating atmosphere.</sarcasm>

6 minutes ago, Rasczak said:

<sarcasm>Exactly, if they had been running around with machetes then all you would be hear about was how swords were wielded. These Green Brigade wannabes should be allowed to do what they want, the rules just shouldn't apply to them because they are the ones creating atmosphere.</sarcasm>

Aye..... 

ICI have reformed. I look forward to seeing middle aged men in ill fitting Adidas Equipment jumpers and flared jeans looking for a scrap outside Currys, looking bemused at what happened to the Howden End.

Fair change from petrochemicals to fashion.

Archived