Brechin City v Inverness Caledonian Shittle

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am amazed that the two teams down with us are ICT and Falkirk, two teams that did us in the League Cup. Admittedly that was when we had guys on holiday, not signed and an unsettled 11, hard to say whether we have a settled team now but the performance and style on Sat at Utd gives us hope.

I suspect ICT has as good / bad a support as us on most away days. Should we put out the bunting?

16 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If we get a positive result then I fear Robbo will be out the door. 

I doubt it. Robbo being out that the door that is. I've no doubt that you could get a positive result.

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 14:44, Cold Feet said:

I am amazed that the two teams down with us are ICT and Falkirk, two teams that did us in the League Cup. Admittedly that was when we had guys on holiday, not signed and an unsettled 11, hard to say whether we have a settled team now but the performance and style on Sat at Utd gives us hope.

I suspect ICT has as good / bad a support as us on most away days. Should we put out the bunting?

I'll gie the Fergie a wash and polish and then it's over the Cairn O' Mount for the game, she'll be right at home in Breechin.

Hopefully start turning our upturn in performance s into points .A lot being made of how poor Caley are but they re still a good side with good players like ourselves finding they really feet in a new league ..For us too win we really must start taking our chances when they come ..

Archived