Diana. Where were you?

Flybhoy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Anyone else first glance at this and read "Diana, Where are you?"

I momentarily assumed Pearbuyerbell had been on the sauce again, but that would be Moira.

My wife was in Falkirk hospital waiting to give birth. She was in a bed and I was in a recliner. Usual night time hospital noises hampering attempts at getting a snooze when suddenly a nurse runs out a room shrieking "Dodi's deid". Just our luck we were next to a wee room with a TV and it was like a fair all night. Never got a wink of sleep as loads of nurses and patients listened for news about Diana.
My son was born on the day Diana died........and no he isn't called Dodi !!!

On 22/08/2017 at 21:40, Toma_BullyWee said:

Yes, but see those big banners they put on the centre circle for the Champions League? That will be her dish.

Anyway, after reading about all the Diana pish this was posted on Twitter.

http://www.scottishsporthistory.com/sports-history-news-and-blog/please-call-the-game-off-seven-days-that-shook-scottish-football

A decent article. This line pretty much sums up the whole sorry affair...

"In my opinion, it was whipped up and sustained by the media, who feared a public backlash against their own hounding of Diana, which had led indirectly to her death. They needed a scapegoat for the killing of the nation's favourite princess, and latched onto the first available target to deflect that criticism."

9 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

My wife was in Falkirk hospital waiting to give birth. She was in a bed and I was in a recliner. Usual night time hospital noises hampering attempts at getting a snooze when suddenly a nurse runs out a room shrieking "Dodi's deid". Just our luck we were next to a wee room with a TV and it was like a fair all night. Never got a wink of sleep as loads of nurses and patients listened for news about Diana.

Is he called Henry Paul?

11 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

If his middle names are not

Diana, The Peoples Princess, Queen of Hearts

then you have commited treason.

Right, I'm saying it; she wasn't really all that good looking. In fact she was very plain, verging on a 'widnae'.

You bought yourself a masturbatory aid DA, there is no way you would turn down a living Dianna.

Just now, throbber said:

You bought yourself a masturbatory aid DA, there is no way you would turn down a living Dianna.

I'd probably shag her corpse. I did say 'verging on widnae', not actually 'widnae'. 

But my general point remains. If she was alive I certainly wouldn't pursue her. She's have to make the first move.

Bit pished, so forgive me if I'm reading this wrong - DA, are you saying that Di was a borderline widnae while alive, but that you'd be happy to defile her corpse?

Do all women become more shaggable upon death, or just sloany members of the aristocracy?

A friend of mine was a policeman seconded to London to help with the crowds and security. His recently married colleague had his leave cancelled so was forced to postpone his honeymoon. His bride was understandably furious.

When the funeral was over they were returning home and his colleague bought his new wife a bunch of flowers as a peace offering. As a wind-up my friend slipped a card inside the bouquet with the message..."To Diana, the People's Princess. Forever in our thoughts" so the wife would think he had stolen them from the Palace![emoji23]

It took several frantic phone calls to own up and save the marriage.[emoji16]

Archived