Kieran Tierney

A bit of specualtion about that Tierney could be leaving Celtic so wondering what peoples opinions are on what his price tag could be? Personally I think that it will be between 6 and 8 million and certainly not anymore than 10 mil. Andy Robertson just cost Liverpool 12 mil and he is a better left back than Tierney.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, stepupandplay said:

Can definitly see who the Celtic fans are haha. I think if a team like Spurs came in with a 10 mil bid it would be hard for Celtic to knock back.

How do you arrive at that figure, m8?

How do you arrive at that figure, m8?

Just my opinion mate. Going by Roberstons transfer to Liverpool for 12 mil, I reckon Tierney's fee would be a little less just cause Robertson has PL experience which KT doesnt. Saying that though, Tierney does have age on his side.

I'd say Celtic could probably hold out for £15Mil for Tierney, tbh. He's young, got a long time on his contract I assume, and he's already a very solid player. Celtic also don't need to sell, so...

Just now, stepupandplay said:

Just my opinion mate. Going by Roberstons transfer to Liverpool for 12 mil, I reckon Tierney's fee would be a little less just cause Robertson has PL experience which KT doesnt. Saying that though, Tierney does have age on his side.

Aye Roberson is fucking ancient right enough.

38 minutes ago, Milnzo said:

Tierney is better than Robertson imho.

He's playing for a CL club, Robertson just got relegated.

£20m would be dece. 

Edit: £100m

Robertson will be playing CL football this season, too.

9 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Think he may just be Scotland's next world class player. Scott Brown is not getting any younger, we need someone to take his crown.

:lol:

Boy looks the real deal and has always been excellent whether it's at LB or punted to RB for the Scotland team. 15 million is probably a decent shout but when you consider that Man City have had 18 million knocked back for Johnny fucking Evans it puts it all into perspective about the worth of players here and down south.

He does look a very, very good player.

I don't think he will leave Celtic in the immediate future.

Aye I think he'll be at Celtic for another year or two. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he left around about the same time as Rodgers does.

We've got two cracking Scottish left left backs in Tierney and Robertson, it's just a case of fitting both in the same team.

Archived