Ross County VS Rangers

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Pedro's all - stars to nab a plucky 1-1.

From their point of view it would increase the gap between them and bottom placed Dundee to five points should the Dens Park side lose on saturday.

County to win with a late goal from a sclafed Billy McKay shot. Billy Dodds in a fit of madness and euphoria, runs along the touchline towards the Rangers fans celebrating wildly before cupping his ears.......his face, once of pure joy, turns to one of bewilderment then horror as he realises his actions has created a makeshift satellite receiver and is now getting the latest top 40 from Radio 1

Or it could end in a draw.

39 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I'll be putting County on my accumulator on Saturday so please win this you horrible, horrible club.

I wouldn't.  We've got half our defence injured or suspended.  

The first sevco match thread since the Motherwell game.

County to sit in and kick the shit out of anything in a sevco shirt, another draw.

Don't know who I'd like to win as I dislike both teams but Ross county edge out as my least favourite of the 2. The only real losers will be the fans watching 2 pish teams. And yes this is coming from a hearts supporter

1 hour ago, scottxs said:

Don't know who I'd like to win as I dislike both teams but Ross county edge out as my least favourite of the 2. The only real losers will be the fans watching 2 pish teams. And yes this is coming from a hearts supporter

I don't think anyone is altogether surprised that Rangers are your big team.

Archived