Ayr United vs Arbroath

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, placidcasual said:

Good guys 3, Racist thickos 0. Moffat, Moore and McDece.

Am really not sure what your getting at there, chief, but in your demented tiny mind it must mean something, more to be pitied than scorned, I think

Packing the midfield and leaving Doris up front is not the answer for me, agree that we need to be slightly cautious and respectful of Ayr given their decent start but I am not sure we have the players to be playing a containing game, two up or one off the front and have a go at them. Gold back in at right back and I would leave out Whatley or Yule.

44 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Packing the midfield and leaving Doris up front is not the answer for me, agree that we need to be slightly cautious and respectful of Ayr given their decent start but I am not sure we have the players to be playing a containing game, two up or one off the front and have a go at them. Gold back in at right back and I would leave out Whatley or Yule.

Park the bus or we will run you ragged on the counter attack

Forfar brought 37, think you'll beat that?

That'll be a record for them.

And aye obviously. Seriously hope it's not the main stand though. Somerset terracing is fantastic, the only other ground in the league besides Forfar and Stranraer where we'd be able to enjoy it.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

And aye obviously. Seriously hope it's not the main stand though. Somerset terracing is fantastic, the only other ground in the league besides Forfar and Stranraer where we'd be able to enjoy it.

The main stand has an enclosure below it so it's not the worst if you do get put in there now.  We used to not open that part at all (or nobody asked).  

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

home end then and behave

The main stand has an enclosure below it so it's not the worst if you do get put in there now.  We used to not open that part at all (or nobody asked).  

Sounds decent that. That where I would've seen the Clyde fans in there in your cup game highlights a year or so ago?

Like Simon said would change it from being pretty shite to being very good.

Archived