Ayr United vs Arbroath

It is time. The Pope's own goalkeeper, Richard Gomes, must return to the starting line-up. 8052ecb9d13dbac3e74af3cf40e72b91.jpg

This will be very tough and I'd consider going with 5 in midfield.

Gomes

Gold

Little

O'Brien

Hamilton

Linn

Yule

Whatley

McCord

Denholm

Doris

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is time. The Pope's own goalkeeper, Richard Gomes, must return to the starting line-up. 8052ecb9d13dbac3e74af3cf40e72b91.jpg
This will be very tough and I'd consider going with 5 in midfield.
Gomes

Gold
Little
O'Brien
Hamilton

Linn
Yule
Whatley
McCord
Denholm

Doris

Gold back in, yes, Gomes, not sure he will drop Hutton after a single bad game, but I do think the above formation allows McCord to play a little further forward and Whately to play his best role, just in front of the back four, offering a bit of protection, if we did learn anything at all from yesterday's performance is that everyone who calls for Whately to ever play at RB for any reason in the future, must be ridiculed mercilessly, that is all

Hopefully we get an easier game than we did against Stranraer. We need to make sure we're unbeaten before we play Raith so that we've got as big a gap between them as possible.

Would go with this team on Saturday

Hart

Geggan
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Crawford
Forrest

Moffat
Moore

Subs: Avci, Reid, Ferguson, Gilmour, Faulds, McGuffie, Murphy

3-0 with Moore, Moffat and McDaid scoring

Hopefully we get an easier game than we did against Stranraer. We need to make sure we're unbeaten before we play Raith so that we've got as big a gap between them as possible.

Would go with this team on Saturday

Hart

Geggan
Rose
Higgins
Boyle

McDaid
Docherty
Crawford
Forrest

Moffat
Moore

Subs: Avci, Reid, Ferguson, Gilmour, Faulds, McGuffie, Murphy

3-0 with Moore, Moffat and McDaid scoring

Would go for this too, give Forrest a chance from the start in this one.

We definitely are capable of going there and getting a result but if we play like Saturday we will get pumped.

Play to our best then we could sneak it.

I'd go

Gomes

Gold
ToB
Little
Hammy

Whatley
Yule
McCord
Kader
Denholm

Doris

Need more legs in the middle for this I reckon. Swanks to drop out and come on later along with Bobby Linn.

Am sure once you guys get a pumping on Saturday sp will be straight on the phone to uncle Dick on Sunday morning to see how we can keep the score down aswell... [emoji6]

Am sure once you guys get a pumping on Saturday sp will be straight on the phone to uncle Dick on Sunday morning to see how we can keep the score down aswell... [emoji6]

A bit like the pumping we handed out to you lot a few weeks ago ?

Just you stick to the basement League pal.

21 years and counting.

Just you stick to the basement League pal.

21 years and counting.

We are on the up..... Don't you worry about that!!! For once a decent manager let's see what happens.... [emoji6]

Archived