Thistle v Aberdeen, Saturday 26th August

Result?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do Aberdeen only have 223 tickets left? Said it is sold out in all but Block 6? 

Aye. 6 of us going, tried to get all seats together as our kids are with us. Only 1 row of 6 seats left. Only 1 ticket per account too. Ticket office said unlikely to be PATG

For the first time at Firhill looks like it will be allocated seating and not just sit where you want.

(Having said that, it may have been that way for a midweek game when we came back and won 2-1 a couple of seasons ago, Lawless scored a peach that night)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

(Having said that, it may have been that way for a midweek game when we came back and won 2-1 a couple of seasons ago, Lawless scored a peach that night)

Pretty sure it would have been that night, as that was when you were still in the middle of a (sort of) genuine title challenge against Deila's rabble.

I like thistle, and I hope you go on to have a great season. After we ride you on Saturday obviously.

On a side note, what's the deal with grown men having a go at a 14 year old who's only crime seems to be that he has claimed to be older than he is on another forum? Did you clowns never lie about your age when you were 14? Stop having a go at one of your own unless he really deserves it.

Quite nervous about this one, watched partick against Celtic and they seem just as strong as last year, points on the board (or lack thereof) don't reflect that.

We conversely have started well pointswise but I don't think we've clicked yet, play like we did on Saturday and we could well take a hiding. I can already envisage a miles storey goal.

Turn up dons, or we'll lose.

17 hours ago, betting competition said:

Do Aberdeen only have 223 tickets left? Said it is sold out in all but Block 6? 

Now 400+ available, with 87 in section 6. Are they opening section by section? If so could still be section 8 to put on sale too

10 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Aye. 6 of us going, tried to get all seats together as our kids are with us. Only 1 row of 6 seats left. Only 1 ticket per account too. Ticket office said unlikely to be PATG

For the first time at Firhill looks like it will be allocated seating and not just sit where you want.

I've often had conflicting advice from stewards on this  - guy at gate "allocated seats", Steward in stand "sit where you want". Chaos

I've often had conflicting advice from stewards on this  - guy at gate "allocated seats", Steward in stand "sit where you want". Chaos

Well, I picked my seats online. If I get there and find some c**t sitting in them, they'll be politely asked to vacate them for the correct ticket holder, or else I vent my anger on the Twitter.

On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 20:16, MARYHILLISWONDERFUL said:

Well, well, well somebody's copied my thread name on WAT. 

IMG_0778.thumb.PNG.bb45b0002a2f01ae63b0f380a77a324a.PNG

Good to see you have a tab for the Heads Gone thread is sitting ready for your nomination if more minters such as this appear

On 8/20/2017 at 21:07, Girth said:

I'll be at this. Best place in the ground for atmosphere and best boozers near by?

Thank you.

North Stand (behind the goal) for the singing/standing section.

Then the Woodside on Maryhill Road is your closest decent boozer. Halfway between St George's X subway and the ground. You can get a few better pubs on Great Western Road if you get off at Kelvinbridge instead, but they're a wee bit further away.

North Stand (behind the goal) for the singing/standing section.
Then the Woodside on Maryhill Road is your closest decent boozer. Halfway between St George's X subway and the ground. You can get a few better pubs on Great Western Road if you get off at Kelvinbridge instead, but they're a wee bit further away.

Top man.

5 hours ago, gkneil said:

Good to see you have a tab for the Heads Gone thread is sitting ready for your nomination if more minters such as this appear

One of my better posts, tbf...

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

That's a shocker. Wouldn't have said that.

Well, we weren't in the same league for 9 of those. It's only been the last 4 in which we have. But yeah, it's still not a great record against Aberdeen in that time.

Archived