St Mirren v Arabs

4 hours ago, DumbartonBud said:

No bad performances today, equally no real standouts. 

Ok perfromance overall and dispatching a mid table side comfortably. 

We need to be more ruthless though. Should have been five or six today. That was ok today, but against the good teams in this league we need to be converting more chances.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, thomas said:

Morgan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some obscure shite winger we had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McMullan

Let's say...... Gregg Wylde

Highlights Goals are up... (St Mirren TV ones)

(for non-Saints, you might want to turn down the volume)

Some thoughts:

1) How the f**k did Morgan's first go in? It was trundling along the ground.
2) Not a single shot at the St Mirren goal in the whole highlights goal package. Now I know there was, but not many, and it underlines the dominance we had.
3) Any scouts watching will have written Morgan down with just about every attack. He was instrumental. Now this is only Championship level so let's not get carried away here, but I'd be surprised if he is with us by the time the next window opens (if not this one just about to close)

28 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Highlights are up... (St Mirren TV ones)

Some thoughts:

2) Not a single shot at the St Mirren goal in the whole highlights. Now I know there was, but not many, and it underlines the dominance we had.
3) Any scouts watching will have written Morgan down with just about every attack. He was instrumental. Now this is only Championship level so let's not get carried away here, but I'd be surprised if he is with us by the time the next window opens (if not this one just about to close)

It isn't a highlights package but a goals package which strangely only shows the goals.

33 minutes ago, Buddist Monk said:

Highlights are up... (St Mirren TV ones)

Some thoughts:

2) Not a single shot at the St Mirren goal in the whole highlights. Now I know there was, but not many, and it underlines the dominance we had.

In answer to question 1, our defenders backed off allowing him to run whilst simultaneously managing to unsight our keeper.

Three very good goals but our defending was awful.

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

You are right, it's a goals package, not highlights.

It doesn't change the fact that not a single shot was from United. 

Yes it does.  We didn't score a goal.  Duh.

1 minute ago, Buddist Monk said:

And if you did, it would be shown, so, yeah... the point made about dominance. Not a single goal against 3, that underlines that point.

^^^^. Goals scored = IQ of this poster.

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

If there was a goal or a good save you'd expect it to be featured, no?

I think you're completely asleep. It's a GOALS package. Clearly United aren't featured, they didn't score. If they'd had another 45 shots in the match to St Mirren's 1 they still wouldn't have featured. It's really not that difficult.

I wasn't there, United may have been awful and offered nothing but you can't conclude anything from a goals package.

Archived