St Mirren v Arabs

4 hours ago, Lex said:

Also nice touch to see the whole stadium applauding top buddie and top bloke Raymie Ballcoh on the 58th minute. RIP.

I had no idea who we were applauding but it seemed important so I'm glad we joined in.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McMullan was dominating the game. Then he got (correctly) booked for diving.

After that he wasn't interested.

Kind of reminds me when he was with us, didn't take much for him to drop out a game...booking, tough tackle, things not going his way etc etc

Also great to see Reilly continually outmuscling United defenders.

This.......for a relatively small guy he really does have a presence, did the same last week against Livi....works his socks off and looks strong.

18 minutes ago, GaZaH said:

This.......for a relatively small guy he really does have a presence, did the same last week against Livi....works his socks off and looks strong.

No goals for Reilly today, or direct assists, but his contribution to the team effort was immense. 

The front 5/7 never gave United a minute when they had the ball, and then their movement when we had the ball led to us creating so many good chances.

Looks like he's going to be a much better signing than we were led to believe.

Could be a sexy game between the black and white delights at EEP in a few weeks time.

We'll piss it. They have gavin f***ing Reilly. We have Nicky Clark who will be totally fit by then pars 3-1

11 minutes ago, dafc_lee said:

We'll piss it. They have gavin f***ing Reilly. We have Nicky Clark who will be totally fit by then pars 3-1

Watching our threads already? Whatever I don't know anything of Dunfemline this season so can't say what the outcome will be always think the first quarter is the best judge of what ( could be )

9 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Watching our threads already? Whatever I don't know anything of Dunfemline this season so can't say what the outcome will be always think the first quarter is the best judge of what ( could be )

We have United, St Mirren, Falkirk and ICT at home this quarter; we look like coming out of the first round quite well but the 2nd and 4th round of fixtures look very hard. 

11 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

We have United, St Mirren, Falkirk and ICT at home this quarter; we look like coming out of the first round quite well but the 2nd and 4th round of fixtures look very hard. 

The four you mention were all expected to be competing at the top end of the league, so I see why you've posted that.

So far though, I think the pre-season thinking is not holding up.

Obviously want Saints to win the league, but had an e/w bet on you guys at 10/1 which looked ridiculously good value before a ball was kicked, and even better value now.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Seriously, how many games have you seen him playing this season?  Surely you know better than to judge a player on a single game.

Morgan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>some obscure shite winger we had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McMullan

Archived