St Mirren v Arabs

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It should be given the amount of money you spend which you don't have given the debt around your neck. Scottish football stinks because there is no rule on debt it's a green light to cheat in my book. Spend what you don't have while other clubs such as St Mirren work within a sustainable budget. 1 Penney in one Penney out. Because of your debt i would love to see any other club win the league and see you stuck in the championship for at least another season. 

'Amount of money you've spent. Aw yeah forgot we've been spending millions the likes of Fraser Fyvie and Paddy N'Koyi

14 minutes ago, GAD said:

The three month meltdown from Dundee United, club and fans, after Goodwin and the 4-1 was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

That was a wonderful victory, me and the wee mans first game as season tick holders.

The  wee fella thought it was like that every week, alas not a steep downward spiral till Jack halted it last season 

:thumsup2

On 21/08/2017 at 10:51, Soctty said:

We've been unpredictable all season, from convincing wins against lower league to thumping defeats against Thistle & Morton, then good 3-1 wins at home to Falkirk and with 10 men away to Livi. There will be goals - there's been 32 in our 8 games so far this season, with us scoring 18 and the opposition scoring 14....

We've got Baird and now Irvine suspended, hopefully MacKenzie is fit for this one, alongside Buchanan who impressed at Livi. I'd hope for a narrow win for Saints, 2-1 or 3-2, but we haven't managed any consistency so far so who knows.

so BTTS and over 2.5 goals on the coupon is a safe one then?

The three month meltdown from Dundee United, club and fans, after Goodwin and the 4-1 was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

The thread started stating Goodwin should get an extended suspension for picking up bookings across the season was tremendous.

Rangers-like behaviour.

28 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

The thread started stating Goodwin should get an extended suspension for picking up bookings across the season was tremendous.

Rangers-like behaviour.

Fans tagging the police when Dundee United released the footage on the Twitter was brilliant. Rangers-like indeed.

20 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

It should be given the amount of money you spend which you don't have given the debt around your neck. Scottish football stinks because there is no rule on debt it's a green light to cheat in my book. Spend what you don't have while other clubs such as St Mirren work within a sustainable budget. 1 Penney in one Penney out. Because of your debt i would love to see any other club win the league and see you stuck in the championship for at least another season. 

We can't all sell our traditional home to a supermarket to pay off our debts, you know...

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

We can't all sell our traditional home to a supermarket to pay off our debts, you know...

Come on we sold the grandmother's silver paid off the mortgage and built legoland. We are that rich now we can smother your Scotch Pie in free baked Beans. 

14 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have I flapped a few feathers from United fans lol ! Can someone explain to United fans debt to your club is debt. Now whether that be for toilet rolls , pampers, dummy's , is nether here no there. ( Its debt that's the bottom line ) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvETHQ10pkqLLawFm7saO

Archived