St Mirren v Arabs

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Stroll in the park on Saturday

It should be given the amount of money you spend which you don't have given the debt around your neck. Scottish football stinks because there is no rule on debt it's a green light to cheat in my book. Spend what you don't have while other clubs such as St Mirren work within a sustainable budget. 1 Penney in one Penney out. Because of your debt i would love to see any other club win the league and see you stuck in the championship for at least another season. 

8 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

It should be given the amount of money you spend which you don't have given the debt around your neck. Scottish football stinks because there is no rule on debt it's a green light to cheat in my book. Spend what you don't have while other clubs such as St Mirren work within a sustainable budget. 1 Penney in one Penney out. Because of your debt i would love to see any other club win the league and see you stuck in the championship for at least another season. 

Anyone know who this guy Penney is?

Why did you get rid of him and sign his brother?

9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Wise words.

10 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Hahahah all the money we've spent, what are you basing that on??

Yeah! What are you basing it on, exactly? FFS. 

10 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

And the debt we have is from getting rid of frauds of managers and paying way over trying to get us out that shite we were in the season we got relegated! So shhhhh

Ah, ok, as you were.

I don't know if my hatred for Utd will allow me to be calm enough on Saturday.
Dont be too surprised if you see stewards just  down from the away dugouts.

Another Chick Young here. Pretends he supports St Mirren but really supports The New Rangers 2012.

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

b3f5f147-12e9-4100-b04d-3673bb44b519_tex

I think going to games with no idea how we will perform (or even line up) is going to be a regular thing for St Mirren fans this season. As has been said before, I expect goals, we seem to be very good at both scoring and conceding them so far this season. Reilly is looking better every week, Morgan is a constant threat, McGinn loves a worldy, Smith pops up now and again and Stelios has a habit of scoring Important goal. Add in Stewart, who looks to be a talented youngster, experienced campaigners in Sutton and Duffy and MacKenzie's threat from set pieces and we've got goals all over the park. On the flip-side, our first choice defence looks unconvincing and we're likely to be far from full strength on Saturday. Could be 3-3 for all I know. Just need to wait and see, gutted I'm missing it!

11 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Anybody know if Jack Ross is banned from the dugout for this game as a result of pointing out the rules to Craig Thomson on Saturday?

It's absolutely fine if Jack is in the stand, as James Fowler loves a wee scrap in the technical area with an  opposition assistant manager or coach. That should keep us entertained.

e2c6e8940e90c624fd9e98f9b2f57811.gif

1d58d4f4fb72b0c04e86060dbac72c34.gif

On 21/08/2017 at 08:45, invergowrie arab said:

You got abused by Morton. I'm not sure you can say you are any better than ICT or QOS.

Besides we hardly struggled against queens we were better team despite having 10 men for over an hour.

In your dreams you were. You offered almost nothing second half and scored on a breakaway. Your goalkeeper was given man of the match.

Archived