St Mirren v Arabs

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest. I think we might lose this one. Yes, we've won all our matches but we haven't been that good in any of them and that Inverness win is looking less and less impressive by the week.

my head is going to for a 2-1 Paisley Saints win.

But my heart says 0-4 United Win with McMullan getting four assists

19 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

I'll be honest. I think we might lose this one. Yes, we've won all our matches but we haven't been that good in any of them and that Inverness win is looking less and less impressive by the week.

McMullen to score is a certainty. Saints still not at full streanth for this game. Looking forward to Saturday but no predictions from me. 

32 minutes ago, Luther G Presley said:

Home win here I reckon, Dundee Utd have struggled to beat QOS and Brechin, and really have not been that impressive, next week will be a different proposition to what they have faced so far.

St Mirren 3 Dundee Utd 1.

George Young and Harry Vanda > Luther G Presley.

3 1 saints mcdonald with a disputed offside goal and Stelios and Reilly X2 think we will break 6k mark aswell. 1st buddie that nails that little rat feature, midget mcmullan and hurts him without officials noticing gets my vote .

MacDonald or flood?

McMullen , just read the post properly!!!

[emoji40]

To be fair to united;

Game v Caley - United never had a recognised striker.

Game v QOTS - United played most of the game with 10 men.

Game v Brechin - wasn't the best but St Mirren won't play 5 at the back they'll come at us which will suit united more as we have pace on the wings so we'll get plenty chances from counter attacks. 

Im more than confident united will get stronger week by week as the teams still jelling. The bonus United have this season compared to last is we have depth on the bench. 

14 hours ago, Luther G Presley said:

Home win here I reckon, Dundee Utd have struggled to beat QOS and Brechin, and really have not been that impressive, next week will be a different proposition to what they have faced so far.

St Mirren 3 Dundee Utd 1.

You got abused by Morton. I'm not sure you can say you are any better than ICT or QOS.

Besides we hardly struggled against queens we were better team despite having 10 men for over an hour.

19 hours ago, Accent-Unknown said:

We've been unpredictable all season, from convincing wins against lower league to thumping defeats against Thistle & Morton, then good 3-1 wins at home to Falkirk and with 10 men away to Livi. There will be goals - there's been 32 in our 8 games so far this season, with us scoring 18 and the opposition scoring 14....

We've got Baird and now Irvine suspended, hopefully MacKenzie is fit for this one, alongside Buchanan who impressed at Livi. I'd hope for a narrow win for Saints, 2-1 or 3-2, but we haven't managed any consistency so far so who knows.

Can't make this weekends game so my prediction won't be a score line but a Red card (paranoia :)) and McMullen to score,  Utd are favourites for the league easily so will be odds on to win this.  Hopefully we can take a draw at least as already been said we've been unpredictable so far this season

Archived