Aberdeen away following

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Where are you reading that we're taking 7k? Last I heard it was just below 6.If we are, then we are swelling the Jambo coffers to the tune of almost £200 grand.

Just remember this crowd w**k when they sign someone we are after.

Like Connor Sammon*? :thumsup2

*We weren't actually after him

Anyway the online ticket portal tells you exactly how many tickets are left for each section on sale. If the bottom tier was the initial 4,600, and each section of the top tier holds just over 600, then we're just shy of 7,000. 

To go full crowd w**k, what is the biggest away support for a league match in recent years?  Didn't one of the Edinburgh championship clubs take about 8000 to Livi in a Xmas time game 3-4 seasons ago?

Do the old firm clubs ever get that big an allocation anywhere? Possibly Kilmarnock but I can't think of anywhere else..

8 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

To go full crowd w**k, what is the biggest away support for a league match in recent years?  Didn't one of the Edinburgh championship clubs take about 8000 to Livi in a Xmas time game 3-4 seasons ago?

Do the old firm clubs ever get that big an allocation anywhere? Possibly Kilmarnock but I can't think of anywhere else..

I am pretty sure Hertz took 8k to Livi in their championship winning  season right enough. 

4 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

When we started to get pretty skint around 5-6 years ago, I'm sure we gave the full North Stand, East Stand and a portion of the Main Stand to the Bigot Brothers. Mind you, I doubt that hits 6,000 tbh.

3 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Surely Sevco to Queens Park 

According to BBC Sport, the attendance at Queens Park vs Rangers in December 2012 was 30,000. 

35 minutes ago, smpar said:

According to BBC Sport, the attendance at Queens Park vs Rangers in December 2012 was 30,000. 

BBC Scotland thread on the Politics Forum for that sort of pish...

11 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

How many Dons were at Brockville in the 94/95 season on the last day. Seem to recall it being massive.

8,000. Was down there and at Tynecastle a few weeks before (fully expecting us to go down that day). Scenes when Hibs scored a last minute winner at Tannadice. 

Must have been similar for the midweek at Dunfermline in the play offs. 

Archived