Falkirk v Queens

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why feel sorry for us. One cup final , coming second in the league twice ahead of teams with vastly superior budgets than ourselves. We've done ok under Houston and I'm sure if he had the same record with queens you'd be happy enough. Every manager has a shelf life and it looks like Houston's had his. I certainly wouldn't put his tenure down as a disaster though as we've had some great times.

This almost sounds complimentary. I think today's result has messed with your head. You need to sit down now....

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm only bothered about the first two to be honest. Frankly I couldn't give a feck what he said about queen of the South. I certainly won't be losing sleep over that.

Thankfully, most Falkirk fans and most people in football arent like you.

You dont sit down the front of the main stand near the away fans, by any chance?

5 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Thankfully, most Falkirk fans and most people in football arent like you.

You dont sit down the front of the main stand near the away fans, by any chance?

No. So you think the majority of falkirk fans will be more bothered about what Houston said about qos than the fact that we're bottom of the league and just been humped. I'm sure if we were top of the league and doing well they'd still be calling for his head due to those outrageous comments. Most won't give too fecks and will be far more concerned with the fact we're shit.

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

No. So you think the majority of falkirk fans will be more bothered about what Houston said about qos than the fact that we're bottom of the league and just been humped. I'm sure if we were top of the league and doing well they'd still be calling for his head due to those outrageous comments. Most won't give too fecks and will be far more concerned with the fact we're shit.

No, not more bothered but pretty much all of them on here, except you, have showed some signs of disapproval at what he said. 

Anyway, as I said, Im done talking about Houston. I hope Muirhead spent a nice long time looking at the number on the back of his shirt after the game

Anyone got the time now?

9 minutes ago, Mr X said:

No, not more bothered but pretty much all of them on here, except you, have showed some signs of disapproval at what he said. 

Anyway, as I said, Im done talking about Houston. I hope Muirhead spent a nice long time looking at the number on the back of his shirt after the game

Anyone got the time now?

You are dead to me.

What's so outrageous about suggesting that Queens contain some journeymen? If they win the league I will happy take it back, but Queens ambition is surely more to do with making the play offs than winning the league each season.

The only outstanding player at Queens is Dobbie.

9 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What's so outrageous about suggesting that Queens contain some journeymen? If they win the league I will happy take it back, but Queens ambition is surely more to do with making the play offs than winning the league each season.

The only outstanding player at Queens is Dobbie.

To be honest every side in the league is full of either young players or journeymen including ours. Even Dobbie has played for about 13 different sides in his career so could be seen as a journeyman too depending on your idea of journeyman.

To be honest every side in the league is full of either young players or journeymen including ours. Even Dobbie has played for about 13 different sides in his career so could be seen as a journeyman too depending on your idea of journeyman.

He certainly enjoys his trips to TFS, that's for sure. 6 goals in his last 3 trips :)

Absolutely agree with you for once.

Journeymen to me are players of generally average ability playing the game more for personal ambition or wages, rather than expectations of major success.

That probably applies to the majority of players in our division, tbh.

Archived