MOTD thread 2017/18

nelsjfc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baffles me how Danny Welbeck has played at a relatively elite level his whole career. Think someone posted on another thread that he reminds them on Darren Mackie: probably not far off the truth tbh.

39 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Jenas giving it the usual "contact" = penalty chat I see.

They were simply promoting cheating, all three of the ex-pros. Just what they do all the time now. The BBC's 'golly gosh, you must be nice to everyone all the time and never, ever break the law' culture should be coming down on this like a ton of bricks.

Jenas also gave the 'just about beat Hart' crap for Southampton's first penalty. No Jermaine, he did actually beat Hart as well you know.  It's now got a rival for really pissing me off though...'the get go'. How the f**k did that one ever come about. Anyone using that to try and be trendy should be nuked on the spot.

1 hour ago, Afro said:

Baffles me how Danny Welbeck has played at a relatively elite level his whole career. Think someone posted on another thread that he reminds them on Darren Mackie: probably not far off the truth tbh.

14 goals in 34 international starts  and a quote from Jose that there is no way he`d have let him leave ManU. 

Clearly shite though :o

On 19/08/2017 at 23:14, Afro said:

It's not saying much, but England with Danny Welbeck are much better than England without Danny Welbeck. He's the striker version of James Milner. He's not bad technically, can run all day, and will do whatever tactical role he's doing without a fuss. 

You wouldn't want him as your main striker, but most clubs would want him in their squad IMO.

Archived