MOTD thread 2017/18

nelsjfc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, spud131 said:

The female commentating on the Wigan v West Ham game is terrible!

reported to "kick it out" for misogyny

addendum: compared to the witless, shrieking harpy doing millwall v rochdale, the wigan sort was pretty good...

On 27/01/2018 at 22:52, spud131 said:

The female commentating on the Wigan v West Ham game is terrible!

On 28/01/2018 at 13:28, 7-2 said:

Yep, but forget ability and think of the really important issue...tick.

oooh i would't be so hasty if i were you - robyn cowen - there'a a touch of the rebecca adlington/back of the spoon look going on there

put that alongside the fact that she's inevitably going to thing that she has a worthwhile opinion on the game, and - well - definitely not so sure...

robyn.jpg

I think the reaction to the first Arsenal goal sums up modern football. Polite applause from the home fans. You should be going fucking nuts.

Also I'm sure Aubameyang's name was pronounced about three different ways during that commentary.

On 30/01/2018 at 18:32, Herman Hessian said:

oooh i would't be so hasty if i were you - robyn cowen - there'a a touch of the rebecca adlington/back of the spoon look going on there

put that alongside the fact that she's inevitably going to thing that she has a worthwhile opinion on the game, and - well - definitely not so sure...

robyn.jpg

she drinks bottles of  miller and half pints

robyn.jpg

Widnae. :shutup

She might make a nice pet though.guine-pig.jpeg

Archived