East Fife V's Raith Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

The league we both in it's called league one I'm pretty sure it's not a cup game next week so we'll be winning points than cups so will your lot so dunno why it'll be our cup final.

What a total embarrassment you must be to any reasonable East Fife fan.

Are you pissed on Buckfast or perhaps high on something else?

Don't think any Raith fan will see this as an easy game but as for you....total erse...:1eye.. calm doon man..

This thread though...

I always skip over anything posted by Cambuslang Fifer. It's always a word salad and have given up trying to decipher what he's actually trying to say.

Anyhoo, as a far flung fan now does anyone Periscope or whatever it's called Raith or indeed East Fife games?

1 minute ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

This thread though...

I always skip over anything posted by Cambuslang Fifer. It's always a word salad and have given up trying to decipher what he's actually trying to say.

Anyhoo, as a far flung fan now does anyone Periscope or whatever it's called Raith or indeed East Fife games?

You will get a slightly slanted audio only, here.....

http://www.raith.tv/

Unfortunately games against East Fife don't give me that 'derby' buzz. Obviously a big game for EF, their cup final if you will. We're winning games whilst not playing particularly well so if it all clicks next Saturday this could be a bit of a humiliation for EF. They're probably due a result against us mind you, how long is it again?

Oh how controlled and tedious of you that this is just another game for you. Away un bile yur heid.
If ye cannae get a wee bit riled for a local derby what is the effin point?
Yes I'm proud to say I bloody hate the lino lickers. Not the individuals but the concept.
Away un control yur breathin'!

Wonder how the lino lickers will feel when Ayr have the league wrapped up by xmas and they are hoping to make the play offs, they will be panicking they will be stuck in the seaside league with the diddy teams for another season

Wonder how the lino lickers will feel when Ayr have the league wrapped up by xmas and they are hoping to make the play offs, they will be panicking they will be stuck in the seaside league with the diddy teams for another season

Don't think any team that concedes 3 to that Stranraer team is going to breeze this league. Nice try though.

2 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

I love ripping the pish out a relegated side than think you are best which you are in the same league so we both where we are... fun fun fun.

Now we are posting Morton pictures how cute a championship team...:wub: 

Pretty sure it's League One...Scottish cup we don't enter until November/December so we'll get points than cups.

The league we both in it's called league one I'm pretty sure it's not a cup game next week so we'll be winning points than cups so will your lot so dunno why it'll be our cup final.

giphy.gif

I take it EF don't have any televised coverage of the game? Don't know many of the players except Kevin Smith, no doubt EF will be up for this so first goal will be crutial.  Hopefully we have enough about us to bring the 3 point home.  Going 2-1 Rovers with Vaughn and Robertson, Kevin Smith to score for EF after a Davo howler since former player always score.  

3 hours ago, fifer67 said:

Just love the billy big time attitude of some mighty Raith fans oh how the mighty have fallen to the third tier of Scottish football now how did that happen.

We're not billy big time, just a little more confident than our usual dour selves. How did we end up here? Somebody thought employing Gary Locke was a good idea.

Glad my grandad was cremated, he'd have been spinning in his grave when yous moved out of bayview and into that thing, you could at least have built another side. He used to tell me about winning a cup too, anybody tell me what that's like :) ?

3 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

With its missing grammar and meaning, this reads a verse from Parklife.

It's the punctuation I miss, even if it's not quite in the right place it can still make a difference.

I blame the schools, my mum went to school in methil back when they still caned the left (devil) handed until they learned to use their right hand, I can only assume it hasn't become any more advanced socially since.

1 hour ago, Wee Jockie said:

Oh how controlled and tedious of you that this is just another game for you. Away un bile yur heid.
If ye cannae get a wee bit riled for a local derby what is the effin point?
Yes I'm proud to say I bloody hate the lino lickers. Not the individuals but the concept.
Away un control yur breathin'!

It is just another game. You are just another diddy outfit. It might help get us riled and in the derby spirit if you had actually beaten us in living memory. Cowdenbeath games are more of a derby for us I would say. 

1 hour ago, east fife for life said:

Is it 4.2 since the Rovers beat Newco? Didn't think so. 4.1 emoji23.pngemoji85.pngemoji23.png

I know you boys are extremely excited but try to make sure your posts make some sense atleast.

Archived