East Fife V's Raith Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting scudded 5-0 at home in a derby game must be pretty grim. After they beat Alloa and Arbroath I expected a close game, but that East Fife side looked abject.

Good to be top of the league tonight. Hope we're still there at the end of the season.

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:15, Stevo Fife said:

No denying New Bayview is a god awful place to watch football but its well equipped, fairly modern and in relatively good nick. Add the plastic sorry, state of the art artificial turf to the mix and we are OK. Personally a wee terraced covering at the sea wall (a bit like what Stenny have) and we would be well set up. Anyone who prefers the shite-hole AKA Central Park needs their head examined.

I remember the days (not that long ago) when Wraith would fill their 800 allocation at Bayview very quickly and very easily Just another sign of a club in demise, just like the rest of us. Remind me...1 million and rising? Hardly the sign of a club on the up.

No doubting your favorites going into this game. Full time and all that blah blah blah, but in true Kevin Keegan style I would just love it if we beat you c***s. My life would be complete:thumsup2

I don't give 2 fucks what anyone else thinks. This is my derby. Near 30 years is just fucking ridiculous to get one over on you utter hams.FunnyHorse6.jpg.8c749ac5e63f6270af8dfd90cf4762e7.jpg

Not one East Fife player earned pass marks today.It was an absolute disgrace 10 - 0 would have benn more accurate score line.Far less win a tackle the East Fife players didn't even attempt a tackle.Defeats like this seriously damage a manager's credibility.To end up with Slattery playing off a lone striker summed it up.The sooner the heart of the team in Page, Kane and Smith are back the better because the ir replacements don't seem to be bothered.

That was the second biggest away win over East Fife. You have to go back to season 1933-34 for the biggest away win, East Fife 2-6 Raith Rovers.

Next up is East Fife 3-5 Raith Rovers in 1937-38.

The present team is in decent company with that thrashing. 

I have no idea what the f**k that was that I witnessed today, that wasn't the team that beat Alloa a fortnight ago or the side that showed the battling qualities that beat Arbroath last week!!!
That side shat it from the first whistle to the last, the only players getting pass marks from me, were the subs!!! Apart from Duggan and Wilkie, that starting 11 were 2nd to every ball, every tackle, bereft of ideas and lacking leadership from on the pitch and from the sidelines!!!
Raith were more than worthy of their win but the way we rolled over and let them do what they wanted leaves a sour taste in the mouth and was a real kick in the guts to the fans!!!
For me, the sooner Pagey is back the sooner Ben Gordon can get to f**k, obviously thinks he's better than he is and obviously doesn't give a f**k, ditch him now and get Kano back in, he might not be as good a player but he wouldn't have let that Raith attack do what they want the whole game!!!
Just really too angry to suitably express how I feel about today, if we had played and put up a fight but had gotten beaten 5-0 it would be easier to take than what we got today!!!
Funny juxtaposition this game is:
Raith fans don't give a shit about this Derby, Raith team obviously give a shit about this Derby - East Fife fans give a shit about this Derby, East Fife team obviously don't give a shit about this Derby!!!

Archived