East Fife V's Raith Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then it's official. East Fife are less of a draw than Cowdenbeath.

I blame the government.

But, but, but I know that Tim Peake the British astronaut said the only man made objects visible from space were the Great Wall of China and the convoy of Wraith Rovers away coaches leaving linoland!!!

Interesting to note you guys playing this tie down. Kind of poor attempt at covering up the dwindling crowds I guess.

#BigClubMyFuckingArse

2-1 to the Fife.

Dwindling yet still double your own crowds?

#foreverinourshadow

25 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Interesting to note you guys playing this tie down. Kind of poor attempt at covering up the dwindling crowds I guess.

#BigClubMyFuckingArse

2-1 to the Fife.

Away and play with your tamagotchi

Alloa is and was a bigger draw,we took nigh on 700 there a few weeks back 

Expecting a tough game here, not sure that east fife will sit in and try and counter us. Can see them maybe having a go at us and trying to win the game, which might work in our favour.

I hope they do have a go at us. We'll win comfortably if that was the case.

Alloa and Forfar sat in and tried to hit us on the counter which we struggled against.

Stranraer actually came to Starks and attempted to have a go at us and we won that comfortably.

Alloa and Forfar sat in and tried to hit us on the counter which we struggled against.

So there is every chance they will do the same? The players seem to have the resolve to keep persevering against teams like that. Even Their determination to get an equaliser on saturday was refreshing to see.

52 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Expecting a tough game here, not sure that east fife will sit in and try and counter us. Can see them maybe having a go at us and trying to win the game, which might work in our favour.

47 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Stranraer actually came to Starks and attempted to have a go at us and we won that comfortably.

This sounds oh so familiar!!!

Sure Livi fans came out with shite like this last season before we played them!!!

@LIVIFOREVER

Lets hope the same outcome prevails!!!

It's a shite away day. I'm not surprised nobody want to go. One stand stadiums like Eastern Fife's one make terrible venues.

It can't be worse than the Cowdengelly Thunderdome, surely?

Sure Livi fans came out with shite like this last season before we played them!!!
@LIVIFOREVER

I am basing what i THINK, may happen, given what i have read on here and having not seen east fife play.

You will see in the next couple of comments that we think east fife may sit in and counter us because it has been nearly effective for teams. I am in no way coming into this thinking, oh its east fife, an easy 3 points.

@LIVIFOREVER

I'm sure they were gutted losing to EF 4 times last season, not like they won the league or anything, oh wait...

Personally I'd take 4 defeats to EF if by the end of the season we were champions.

Archived