East Fife V's Raith Rovers

On 8/19/2017 at 22:23, Raithie said:

How long before this turns into 'our toon is less shite than your toon'?

4 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Quite a while since I was last at Bayview.

Does Methil still "ming"

Just asking having read something to that effect in the local paper

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

You're getting confused with Kirkcaldy...

The place with the "Quair like smell"

1 hour ago, mr mince said:

We're getting there slowly but surely...

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In isolation a draw would probably not be a bad result but we have already lost a bit of ground on Ayr and we don't want to be going into the game with them 4 or 5 points behind them. As well as that, it's now 10 months since we last won an away league match. We really need to put that stat to bed asap.

We've been okay so far but have shown signs of sloppiness defensively and have been quite wasteful in front of goal. We need to step it up a bit for this match if we want to ensure we come #roaring back from Methil with the points.

I've no idea. I've not been in for a pre match pint since end of last season but I was hoping the bar upstairs would be open too.

Think with hospitality fully booked it would only be the downstairs bar not sure though

Ive heard the hospitality is very good too.What a difference from the shambles of a club raith rovers who have no hospitality this season at all.

I've done hospitality a few times at Bayview and always thought it was excellent value for money and a neat way of making money. Why don't Raith Rovers do this? It would certainly increase revenue

Archived