East Fife V's Raith Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheres the best place to park??

We have scored 9 goals in a week but I still think we look unconvincing and we really need to be matching Ayr's result before playing them.

Can see us dropping points here though.

1 minute ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Someone release Graham Weir, just checked my Callander I'm nine years behind I love it :lol: 

bring on the Kirkcaldy smell. BOOM!

giphy.gif

Any update on how many tickets we have left? Can't see this one selling out, but it'll be very close to a capacity crowd. The last time I was at Bayview it was the return of Big Marv as well entered our march towards the second division title. After the Ayr game, we only conceded the one goal. Hopefully we keep that up, but I'm sure it'll be a far closer game than any of those encounters. I miss when East Fife had Jonny Smart playing for them. 

Just now, rw89 said:

giphy.gif

Any update on how many tickets we have left? Can't see this one selling out, but it'll be very close to a capacity crowd. The last time I was at Bayview it was the return of Big Marv as well entered our march towards the second division title. After the Ayr game, we only conceded the one goal. Hopefully we keep that up, but I'm sure it'll be a far closer game than any of those encounters. I miss when East Fife had Jonny Smart playing for them. 

Ps I'm hearing your buying and selling it dens if you think that it won't be top game next week then your at the wrong game to Bayview :lol:, I think every player has moved on bar one from that era and the last time we played you I was local so this will be fun, fun, fun....

6 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Wheres the best place to park??

We have scored 9 goals in a week but I still think we look unconvincing and we really need to be matching Ayr's result before playing them.

Can see us dropping points here though.

In a car park pick your choice at the ground.

and interesting...

8 minutes ago, rw89 said:

giphy.gif

There was a wee bundle on sale in the Raith Suite earlier, if I were to guess, maybe a hundred or so.

Unfortunately games against East Fife don't give me that 'derby' buzz. Obviously a big game for EF, their cup final if you will. We're winning games whilst not playing particularly well so if it all clicks next Saturday this could be a bit of a humiliation for EF. They're probably due a result against us mind you, how long is it again?

1 minute ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Cambuslang Fifer is extremely excited about this game, and fair play to him for that.

As for checking his Callander, I'm not sure what a small town in Stirlingshire has to do with anything, but I'm sure it'll all become clear.

I'm glad you read my name right.

Autocorrect may have you thinking it's a town than a calendar with dates due to minor spelling ...do do do never mind, yes longs this wee red book is roaring back I'm checking myself into the indoor market on their beats and trading them with a big horse ... win win :thumsup2!!!

10 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Unfortunately games against East Fife don't give me that 'derby' buzz. Obviously a big game for EF, their cup final if you will. We're winning games whilst not playing particularly well so if it all clicks next Saturday this could be a bit of a humiliation for EF. They're probably due a result against us mind you, how long is it again?

Just love the billy big time attitude of some mighty Raith fans oh how the mighty have fallen to the third tier of Scottish football now how did that happen.

Archived