Dundee Vs Hibernian

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk? They're clown shoes. The fact you're paying attention to their results seems to indicate you boys are still in the championship mindset. I'm now expecting nothing less than 3 points for Dundee. Anything less, we riot and tear Dens to the ground. Voiding our contract with John Bennett in the process and speeding up the process of building Nou Campie.

Thank you.

No I just love seeing Peter Houston as a seething greeting mess, something I'm sure a lot of us enjoy.

f**k you.

I would [reluctantly] play the same strikers although Matulevičius may be a better option if we continue floating direct balls at opposition centre-backs. Our other Leithuanian should start after Lennon's mistake of using Swanson instead against Hamilton. I would quite happily see Fontaine come back into the side for McGregor and drop Ambrose (or put him at right-back if Gray isn't fit). Even if we play with wing-backs, I would drop Whittaker for Gray/Ambrose. Hanlon had an excellent first-half against Hamilton, but then he became his hapless self from the 2014 relegation.

I would have went with Hanlon & Fontaine, but for some reason I have an uncontrollable urge to see McGregor play against Dundee...

758Q680.png

2 hours ago, Mon Deux-Trois said:

I hope Bartley is available to play...

GHOoiyG.png

Scotty Allan will turn his head 90 degrees to the right, swallow this Bartley character whole, shit him out and mould his excrement into an Adidas Tango before curling it into Neil Lennon's mouth and making his teeth about ten shades lighter in the process.

Thank you.

Cmon, do we really need to fall out over this? Can't we come together and have a good laugh at that baldy DAB Houston? 

Thank you.

Yes, I suppose under the circumstances we can. I'd like to see him get sacked although I'm sure others will want to see Falkirk toil. Would he have to be sacked by Alex Smith though? Is that old fud still something at Falkirk? That would be funny.

As for this game, can we all gather around a photo of Paco Luna before the match and nod approvingly at one another?

I'd settle for a score draw now that we've cleared the air.

Thank you.

I've got a feeling this game could be similar to the game the season we came up as club 12. I can't remember all the scorers that day but mind Benedictus scoring a peach at the shankly end and we went on to win 3-1.

Hopefully the same today.

58 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yes, they think ElBak will make it

Wow, the way he went down at Aberdeen I was sure we were likely to Moussa back before him - great news tho as long as he gets some protection from the ref since he'll prob have a bullseye painted on him

On the Megabus from Glasgow now.

No idea why but I'm confident. 2-1 Dees.

I didn't get laid last night so I'll be trying to charm the pants off some Hibs Hunniez or Delightful Dee Dorises. Where am I likely to find said beauties?

Thank you.

I don't want to come across as taking this football stuff too seriously, but I do hope Scott Allan is left with severe spinal injuries today.

While this is the desired outcome, we all know he's going to play the game of his life and rip it out of us for 90 minutes like the wee tubby baller that he is.

I don't want to come across as taking this football stuff too seriously, but I do hope Scott Allan is left with severe spinal injuries today.

His spinal injury will be the result of him doing backflips to celebrate his hat trick and our 6th goal.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

On the Megabus from Glasgow now.

No idea why but I'm confident. 2-1 Dees.

I didn't get laid last night so I'll be trying to charm the pants off some Hibs Hunniez or Delightful Dee Dorises. Where am I likely to find said beauties?

Thank you.

Town house karaoke.

You'll need to learn the sash first though.

Unless Deacon's through the middle it looks like El Bak is up top by himself. It's obviously forced through injuries but anytime we've played like that we've offered nothing in an attacking sense.

Hope I'm wrong but think we're gonna lose.

Archived